Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Untreatable gonorrhoea superbug spreading around world who warns

david555

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/07/untreatable-gonorrhoea-superbug-spreading-around-world-who-warns

The WHO estimates 78 million people a year get gonorrhoea, an STD that can infect the genitals, rectum and throat.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/20/listerine-gargle-every-day-helps-slow-spread-of-gonorrhoea-study-finds

Listerine gargle every day helps to slow spread of gonorrhoea, study finds

Researchers at Melbourne clinic conduct clinical trial and say mouthwash a cheap and effective control measure

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I had read the Guardian this morning and was preparing to publish the article you just published. :)

I have to say that this kind of news worries me a lot.

Wasn't there some chap on here who said that he poured Listerine down his japseye after every time he barebacked a bird and had never caught a dose? 

38 minutes ago, Denis903 said:

I had read the Guardian this morning and was preparing to publish the article you just published. :)

I have to say that this kind of news worries me a lot.

Many newspapers are bringing the news including Sky News Television , and not only the English ones , European news also. .,on P.A. already 3 different treads I saw now

Just the media trying to scare people into not fucking... got to keep the population down for the Owners of the World after all. 

44 minutes ago, pseudolus said:

Just the media trying to scare people into not fucking... got to keep the population down for the Owners of the World after all. 

Longer time already the medical world is saying that many antibiotics does not work any more .... and not special related to sexuality.... but also other like that flesh eating bacteria and others ....that is why they are urgent looking for new  ones ...

But up to each to believe or not .. 

Just now, david555 said:

Longer time already the medical world is saying that many antibiotics does not work any more .... and not special related to sexuality.... but also other like that flesh eating bacteria and others ....that is why they are urgent looking for new  ones ...

But up to each to believe or not .. 

...it wasn't exactly 100% serious matey 5555

But yes, all likely to be true. Perhaps. Who knows? Big pharma pushing antibiotics for everything and anything so of course bugs get immune to them. I guess big pharma thought they would get another product out to treat the bogey man they created, but not so far. they still make from treating the symptoms of the super bugs though so they win again. 

But you know, you wear a condom and facemask from the moment you wake up and go to sleep and you will be OK. :) 

Just for fun, I found this research article yesterday, which claimed a case of gonorrhea transmission from toilet seat...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1744865/pdf/v080p00327.pdf

Yea, don't give me that look. I thought it was impossible too.

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

No worries bro's, just pop two cipros after barebacking your gogo ho.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

dengue fervor can kill you, or just make you really really really sick if your lucky.  It will only come if a certain mosquito bites you and they only come out in the daytime, do you stay home in the day with the doors and windows closed?

Dengue vaccination price 3x 3000 bath ,You need to get three doses of vaccine on Day 0, 6th month and 12th month.,

(so save each month 1000 baht after the first shot ,= only 1short time missing /month.....lol

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/blog/travel-medicine-issue/dengue-vaccine-for-travelersforeigners-in-thailand-should-i-get-it.html

Archived