IGNORED

Specific requests

Mishko

Hey guys, I am also seduced by the idea...

Any hotels or condos with both jacuzzi and sea views (doesn't matter what room, whether balcony, bedroom, etc) ? 

I can also do with a biggish square shaped hot tub or similar, like a center piece. I am not a fan of standard hot-tubs stacked to a wall. 

I have seen some without the views priced quite well (about 24000 BHT for almost 3 weeks) 

But I would like to see if I can find the extra, the question would be how much more.  

Here are a list of jet tub rooms with views ...

Mera Mare hotel - Junior Suite Panorama

Mera Mare hotel - 2 Bedroom Suite

Hilton Pattaya - King Grand Suite

LK the Empress - Deluxe Sea View King Jacuzzi

Baywalk Residence - Royal Suite Jacuzzi Sea View

As for specifically "a tub in the middle of a room" or "on a balcony" - you'll have to figure that out.

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

Thanks mustluvbuns, they're all gone bar Mera Mare and Baywalk, that are either well into wealthy farang's territory, the former at a whooping cost of 240.000 BHT, reflecting the wow factor of the aforementioned room. 

So maybe will have to leave the view away..

Archived