Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nikon coolpix 3600 for Sale.

Billyboy294

Nikon Coolpix S3600

"The Nikon Coolpix S3600 is a compact camera with 8x optical zoom. It also has a 20.1 megapixel sensor, retouch menu and a range of digital filters which can be used on your pictures before and after shooting. 

The Scene Auto Selector automatically optimises the camera settings for the detected scene, or you can choose your own from 18 scene modes. There is the Smart Portrait System which includes Smile Timer, Blink Proof alerting and Red-Eye Fix. After shooting your portraits they can be enhanced using Advanced Glamour Retouch, which includes 12 retouch effects such as add make-up and hide eye-bags. You can also edit your images via the Retouch menu with 32 quick effects, which includes Selective Colour. 

Image quality is fine for sharing on the web, with good colour reproduction. The Glamour Retouch mode lets you take decent portrait shots, so this is an ideal camera for taking pictures when you're out with friends."

It is tiny. 125 gram and 96 x 56 x 18mm. and will fit in a shirt pocket. Colour Silver. Has a new battery costing 900 baht..

Cost 4000 baht. For Sale 1400 Baht :   Send me a PM if interested. I stay South Pattaya.

Two samples enclosed.

Nikon-Coolpix-S3600.jpg

P1020014CC.jpg

post-3204-0-84575900-1473479005.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Billy

I,m not bothered about the camera but I,ll give you 1400 baht for the two girls.....done?

:ThankGod1:

49 minutes ago, petermik said:

Billy

I,m not bothered about the camera but I,ll give you 1400 baht for the two girls.....done?

:ThankGod1:

I met both of them in Naraja massage in Jomtien BR Soi 6.

The first one still works in Jomtien BR Soi Welcome. The second one does not work massage any more. She gets enough money from me.

Another one from Naraja in BR Soi 6. There were 6 really nice young ones  at one time.

595a62130cc44_Mind13.3004CC.thumb.jpg.1b3372ec285691b2fa6f908a5ea209a8.jpg

Camera has been sold.

Archived