IGNORED

Soi Buakhao with car parking

Love_to_eat_Thai

Suggestions for cheap condos, hotels or guest houses with car parking in the area? The TGF doesn't like me to spend big money on a fancy hotel in beach road or VT6, so my choices are a being bored in Na Kluea or something in Buakhao where she can park without any hassles.

How about D hotel at Klang end of Buakhao?

Has underground car park and rooms in the 1,000 - 1,600 a night range

Check out R-con Blue Ocean. You may be pleasantly surprised... Affordable and modern but they are starting to lag on basic maintenance. Underground parking garage.  Down the alley next to the Tesco on Soi Buakhao.  The Tesco closer  to Pattaya Thai aka S. Pattaya Road...

OP - Low season you could check Centra Avenue 1200-1400 (underground parking) or hoe about Boomerang Guesthouse (plenty of on street parking) 500-1000THB.

On 2 July 2017 at 7:44 PM, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Suggestions for cheap condos, hotels or guest houses with car parking in the area? The TGF doesn't like me to spend big money on a fancy hotel in beach road or VT6, so my choices are a being bored in Na Kluea or something in Buakhao where she can park without any hassles.

When are you looking for and how big is your car?? I have some space at the front of my place that could take a smallish car especially at the moment as it is quiet, but getting towards the end of the year I usually have a lot of guests bikes parked outside...I'm literally less than a minutes walk from Buakhao.

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

When I drive down from Udon, I stay at Nature View, Soi Buakhao and Soi 15. Off street secure parking, and reasonably easy to drive to. It doesn't matter when I fly down, but when I drive, parking for the truck is #1 on the importance list, preferably off street so some drunk maniac on a scooter doesn't crash into it. :-)

Golden Sea hotel and Villas.

stayed there for years,lots of parking.

mate has a 2 bed villa there, 17k a month, pool, but the wifi is really bad. He paid to get 3bb put on

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I'll check them out but keep the ideas coming.  

ER: the gf drives a Mirage so it's quite small.

On 11 July 2017 at 6:31 PM, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I'll check them out but keep the ideas coming.  

ER: the gf drives a Mirage so it's quite small.

Not a problem at all..

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Sutus Court on Soi Bukhaow has off street parking near the street level pool. Make sure you only book the best rooms there though.

Duan nam ing  about a minutes walk south from the Sutus hotel has it's own off street parking spaces, nice rooms nice quiet pool but difficult to book as it doesn't have a website.

The hotel opposite Jollys restaurant on soi Bukhaow has off street parking (can somebody put the name of it in a post, I can't remember it's name but it also has a cracking pool).

And last but not least the Sawasdee on soi Bukhaow has tons of parking in front but would you want to stay there with all those Russians?

Archived