Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kings Naga

farcanal

We played this course way back in 2010 when it was called Rayong Country Club and it was a forgettable experience, course was shit and clubhouse appalling.

I've just noticed it's been renamed (after being closed) the Kings Naga.

Does anyone have any idea what it's like now?

In my opinion the course and clubhouse needed a shit load of work 7 years ago, maybe it's been refurbished....the price atm is very attractive, 350 baht green fee.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

I played it about a year before it closed 2016 i think. Crab grass everywhere. Clubhouse is poor with little bars of soap for the showers if you remember. I don't care too much about clubhouses though its all about the course for me. Generally it was only worth going there if there was a very good deal offered. The last time i was there they stitched us up on the green fee deal so i said i wouldnt go back, it then closed.

350 baht is ok even if full of crab grass. Maybe its changed since i last played it

Still the Same as Before..Only difference is a Name Change...Koreans have taken it over in High Season..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Ahhh,the old Great Lakes.

One of the very best layouts in Pattaya.

Used to be in the rotation,until conditioning forced Faldo to take his name off it.

Used to be superb,and we would stay there for one night,play three rounds for 2100 baht,including breakfast.

Have many pics of the way it was.One of my favs.

TGC is heading there,,,looks cheap enough.

IMG_8562.JPG

10 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

Ahhh,the old Great Lakes.

One of the very best layouts in Pattaya.

Used to be in the rotation,until conditioning forced Faldo to take his name off it.

Used to be superb,and we would stay there for one night,play three rounds for 2100 baht,including breakfast.

Have many pics of the way it was.One of my favs.

TGC is heading there,,,looks cheap enough.

IMG_8562.JPG

In my club if you win the naga award it means you've come last....N.A.G.A.  =   Not A Golfers Arsehole

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

20 minutes ago, farcanal said:

In my club if you win the naga award it means you've come last....N.A.G.A.  =   Not A Golfers Arsehole

Ouch.

Archived