Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tequila Reef New Ownership With Large Improvements

Walked past this place this afternoon, didn’t know they had closed down. No signs or adverts anymore. Had  some of my best ribs and margaritas here. Will miss this place. :sad:
The most wretched dining experience in Pattaya. The old bag waitress I was punished with on my final visit had the charm of a rabid warthog.

Sent from my Atari 5200 using Tapatalk Pro Elite 4.0

• Like 2

The place has moved quite far from it's previous place on soi 7. It was the main reason I would venture down soi 7

• Like 1

Just a Welshman living the dream in BKK

I expect this place to struggle, its reputation has suffered in recent years and don't reckon they have enough of a following, willing to track up there. There will be little passing trade.

I was a big fan of TR back in the day, awesome menu.

Will be interesting to read feedback on dining experience at new location, is it up and running right now??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimboh said:

I expect this place to struggle, its reputation has suffered in recent years and don't reckon they have enough of a following, willing to track up there. There will be little passing trade.

But some will "trek up there" .... and how many more will now visit because they can park their vehicle which they could not do at the Soi 7 location?

I do not even think this Welcome Town location is the Graveyard that some seem to think it is either.

If it fails, it will be because they took the average food and shit service with them to the new location ... IMHO

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Happened to be passing Reef a few days ago and noticed special displayed was salmon, so more out of being nosey, checked out new place. Nice place, good service and had the salmon, which was 395B, normally 495B. Came with a salad that had a tasty dressing, good mash and salmon was good. Just about worth the money, would have been expensive at original price. Menu looked good, seems not as extensive as I remembered old place on Soi 7, but overall, a decent menu. Was not busy.

tr thumbnail_IMG_9914.jpg