Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Girl friendly hotel

jeffmartin125

Which ocean? The Pacific is a few thousand km away from Pattaya. Indian Ocean ditto.

Try searching the hotel threads and maybe check Asiatravel.com or Agoda for what's available then ask opinions, vs. asking everyone to read your mind, e.g. price and such.

43 minutes ago, Jack Scagnetti said:

Hilton looks good

Ha ha, not girl friendly and not close to Walking Street

Depends upon definition of close. :-))

When you say not guest friendly does that mean no guests allowed at all or just that they charge a joiner fee? Hilton hotels are nice im sure but the name alone usually allows them to charge crazy rates :/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, GorGuy said:

Dam and I was going to stay there!!!

A few BMs have stayed at the Hilton and said they had no problems, or charges, for taking guests back.

No way I'd stay somewhere that expensive in Pattaya myself so can't report first hand experience.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Unless something has changed in the last 4 months -- when I had multiple threesomes there in February -- the Hilton IS girl friendly.

There is a common misconception on PA that it is not girl friendly, based -- I think -- upon an early policy when it opened, but I have stayed there a couple of times a year for the past 3 or 4 years, and NEVER had any issues bringing a girl -- or girls -- back, nor have I EVER been charged a joinder fee.

Times change and maybe they have changed their policy, but, if so, please post a copy of your hotel folio showing that you were actually charged a joinder fee.

As for "close to Walking Street"....as noted, that depends upon your definition of close.  It's a relatively easy baht bus ride or it can be walked, but it's not what I would call a short walk.

I don't personally know the joinder policy of the AVANI, but it was very nice when it was a Marriott, and it is close to Walking Street (IMHO) 

10 hours ago, jeffmartin125 said:

Any info on places to stay on beach road near walking street and view of ocean.     Thanks

Don't obsess with staying too close to Walking Street. Easy enough to get there from most parts of Pattaya.

I'll repeat what I've said many times on here, if you're not familiar with Pattaya then stay between Sois 7 & 13. Many hotels to choose from. What sort of budget do you have in mind?

1 minute ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Unless something has changed in the last 4 months -- when I had multiple threesomes there in February -- the Hilton IS girl friendly.

There is a common misconception on PA that it is not girl friendly, based -- I think -- upon an early policy when it opened, but I have stayed there a couple of times a year for the past 3 or 4 years, and NEVER had any issues bringing a girl -- or girls -- back, nor have I EVER been charged a joinder fee.

Times change and maybe they have changed their policy, but, if so, please post a copy of your hotel folio showing that you were actually charged a joinder fee.

As for "close to Walking Street"....as noted, that depends upon your definition of close.  It's a relatively easy baht bus ride or it can be walked, but it's not what I would call a short walk.

I don't personally know the joinder policy of the AVANI, but it was very nice when it was a Marriott, and it is close to Walking Street (IMHO) 

Avani have changed policy. NOT guest friendly now. There's a charge and guests are banned from pool etc.

2 minutes ago, davidge said:

Avani have changed policy. NOT guest friendly now. There's a charge and guests are banned from pool etc.

Thanks - I thought I had read that, but -- as noted -- no personal experience.  

Once the opportunity to use Marriott points to stay there ceased, it was off of my list of hotels.

Yes not close but I am staying at Amari Ocean North end of Beach Rd just a Bhat taxi ride to Walking St a short walk to many other bars and Soi 6. I haver their policy in writing, the first guest is included in the room a second guest has a joiner fee of 1000 Baht all guest have full use of facilities plenty of room with water views. Worth a look if budget  is not the big issue

8 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

7 hours ago, matrix123 said:

Stayed in Hilton last November, very girl friendly!

Thanks for updating me.

My friend stayed there when it first opened and got charged 1k baht joiner fee.

Looks like they have had a change of heart.

2 hours ago, GorGuy said:

Thanks for updating me.

My friend stayed there when it first opened and got charged 1k baht joiner fee.

Looks like they have had a change of heart.

I guess they realized it was a very bad idea!  555

I was charged a joinder fee in Phuket years ago - think it may have even been a Hilton - and it SUCKED!  

When you get all the way back to your hotel with the TG (especially in a place like Phuket that req'd a taxi ride) and find out about that bullshit charge, you're NOT going to say "oh....okay - sorry honey, we're NOT going to fuck now"!  555  They had a captive audience and, at that point, I was gonna pay pretty much whatever they said the joinder fee was!  555

For some reason, a friend borrowed the 1,000 baht joinder fee and never paid me back.  That makes me wonder if it wasn't some b.s. shakedown by security and the front desk!  Security herded us to the front desk like cattle; the girl hit us all for 1000 baht and only then would they let us go to our rooms.  Can't recall if we all had to pay cash or only him b/c he didn't want it on his bill.

Bringing one girl back is not a issue in most hotels say 95%. They fuck you for 500 or 1000 B's if you bring in the second chick. If you stay at slightly cheaper joints in Soi honey, Diana, or nearby hotels the second girl generally is not a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

Maybe you can consider Sea Me Spring? Reasonably priced and good location.

Archived