IGNORED

Soft comfortable beds in Pattaya

bouncewithme

Any recommendations on places with soft comfortable beds?

Does anyone know if the following have soft beds?

-Hilton

- Siam Siam (I read it might but want to confirm)

- Baraquda

- Wave hotel

Thanks

10 minutes ago, bouncewithme said:

Any recommendations on places with soft comfortable beds?

That's an oxymoron.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, tobeornottobe said:

March hotel from what I hear 

I can confirm on behalf of both myself and a number of BGs that this is indeed the case.

They were doing some kind of work at my condo building a few years ago that was going to cause the electricity to be turned off very early in the morning. I went and got a room at Cucumber Inn on Pattaya Tai and awoke the next morning to the immediate realization that I had just had the best night's sleep I had had in years.

Great bed, pitch black room, no noise, etc.

I don't know much at all about hotels in Pattaya, but I do know that if I ever need one again it will be Cucumber Inn.

Baraquda great beds.  Stayed there about a month ago.   But really didnt enjoy the room layout..

IMO.  And ive stayed at a lot of hotels in Patts   best beds are at the Hard Rock.    They win easily...

Lower budget:   best bed March hotel

• 4 weeks later...
Baraquda great beds.  Stayed there about a month ago.   But really didnt enjoy the room layout..
IMO.  And ive stayed at a lot of hotels in Patts   best beds are at the Hard Rock.    They win easily...
Lower budget:   best bed March Hotel

Is the hard rock guest friendly?

Stayed at Honey Inn on 11.  Mattress hard as hell.  Asked front desk if they  had a more comfortable, soft bed.   Soon house keeping staff put a 3 " soft pad on the bed.  Exactly what I wanted.  Happy for the week.  1600bht with  breakfast.  Central location.  

I make it known if I don't like a bed.  They clearly were aware of the issue.  Had fix. 

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

12 minutes ago, achmmc said:

Stayed at Honey Inn on 11.  Mattress hard as hell.  Asked front desk if they  had a more comfortable, soft bed.   Soon house keeping staff put a 3 " soft pad on the bed.  Exactly what I wanted.  Happy for the week.  1600bht with  breakfast.  Central location.  

I make it known if I don't like a bed.  They clearly were aware of the issue.  Had fix. 

A great fix.

An Asian style mattress is very hard, when I was at Sandy Springs hotel, far too hard for me, it was like sleeping on the floor. I think that is the same group as Page 10.

When renting an apartment in China the bed was rock hard, but a trip to Ikea and a 3" mattress top did the trick, comfy as.

I normally do walk-in's to hotels and the first thing I do is ask to see a room and check out the bed.

On 22/08/2017 at 08:43, tobeornottobe said:

March hotel from what I hear 

Yep, softest I've slept on in Pattaya so far.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

From your list I agree with others about Baraquda.

I haven't stayed since The Ozo come Premier Inn has now become The Travelodge, but the beds there are the best I've had in Thailand, can't imagine they would have changed them.

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 08:52, bouncewithme said:

Any recommendations on places with soft comfortable beds? //

3 hours ago, achmmc said:

// Asked front desk if they  had a more comfortable, soft bed.   //

Why do you guys associated "soft" to "comfortable" ?

A bed must be hard to be comfortable ! :Dunno:

And your back and bones will thank you :)

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 09:04, roger buttmore said:

> soft comfortable beds?

That's an oxymoron.

Agree :)

Maytara has great beds, highly recommended. Flipper house on the other hand has beds like a concrete slab, not good. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2017 at 19:01, Oukiva said:

Why do you guys associated "soft" to "comfortable" ?

A bed must be hard to be comfortable ! :Dunno:

And your back and bones will thank you :)

Agree :)

My reference is a memory foam mattress from a reputable manufacturer.  Support, with some give.  Happy back and bones.  We all have our preferences, in both woman and beds ;)

When you're fucking, its life.  Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Archived