Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Iphone 5 and Iphone 6 and mcbookpro 2011 needs new mainboard

Larssonn

iphone 5s 16 gb in absolute new condition barely used 4400:-

Iphone 6 16gb in good condition 8800:-

macbook pro laptop year 2011 , mainboard needs to be replaced or repaired otherwise great condition , 12.000:- baht 

open for offers , sold by the gfs son im just posting the adv .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

MacBook Pro 2011 in Mint condition worth about 12k yo 15k (I own one). With fried MB, worth about 2k. Sorry...

2 hours ago, MikeOnThai said:

MacBook Pro 2011 in mint condition worth about 12k yo 15k (I own one). With fried MB, worth about 2k. Sorry...

wierd as shops state its worth about 19-20" in working order and we checked several shops both about sale and repair prices and repair is 3500:- thb .

a mb with 6 month warranty is 6000-6500:-  replaced .

sorry but your math fails all ways ..... 2k was quite funny tho and cinda states the knowledge of your posting .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Good luck mate. I don't think you will get 15k for a 6 year old macbook, but you never know. I bought mine in perfect shape about 3 months ago for 14k if my memory is right. Was slow so I had them install an SSD drive which helped a lot. Lastly, a new mainboard costs about US$250 on eBay, and a repaired machine is something many will avoid. Was not trying to criticize you, and wish you luck selling it.

Thanks for the reply and information , lowering price to 9500:- thb then with information about purchase price stated above  , as stated before repairing it is a 3500:- thb cost with several checked shops , they also valued it to 20" in working condition by quite many shops but seems prices swing wildly .

i would like to  suggest any potential buyer for the machine to check prices before if feeling unsure , both value of machine aswell as repair cost to make it a secure purchase for the buyer .

ofcourse machine can also be brought to any shop of your choice to verify exactly whats damaged , all for the safety of the buyer .

want it to be 100 % secure purchase for any buyer with nothing hidden or unclear , would personally be extremely suspicious buying a damaged machine why i offer this .

again im just a middleman , its my gfs sons computer im just trying to help .

checked year with serial nr its 2012 .

2 bids at 8000-8500:- standing for the laptop. 

available untill 24th for asking price then sold to closest bid ,

iphone 5 sold

iphone 6 still available

21 hours ago, Larssonn said:

checked year with serial nr its 2012 .

2 bids at 8000-8500:- standing for the laptop. 

available untill 24th for asking price then sold to closest bid ,

iphone 5 sold

iphone 6 still available

What size is it ?

I have one and the screen is broken.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

6 hours ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

What size is it ?

I have one and the screen is broken.

JDM

he states its 13 inch .

keep in touch thru pm if yours is equal sized thanks .

mcbook pro sold .

Only Iphone 6 left , if i overpriced it i dont mind to discuss the price .

all sold thread closed .

Archived