Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TM 30 reporting

devee8

30 minutes ago, PattayaFanatic said:

Tell them to prove friend stayed 2 hours.

With that logic movie theater better inform immigration your presence

Soon the electronic ackle bracelets will be mandatory for all foreign visitors.

I only asked trying to guage just how serious they were about reporting.   Told them that in future he would have to drive home drunk because immigration is over 100 kilometers from our house and I did not intend to travel that far.      In an attempt to not leave a trail of where I have been I ask my wife to use her ID when we check in anywhere and when they ask for my passport I only give them my ID card.   This has worked OK so far.   

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, udontony said:

I only asked trying to guage just how serious they were about reporting.   Told them that in future he would have to drive home drunk because immigration is over 100 kilometers from our house and I did not intend to travel that far.      In an attempt to not leave a trail of where I have been I ask my wife to use her ID when we check in anywhere and when they ask for my passport I only give them my ID card.   This has worked OK so far.   

Yes. This reporting can lead to silly considerations..

In my case I moved from BKK and now live in Ubon. which is now my official reported address.

Next year I'll have to go to BKK a couple times to get documents certified at the Belgian Embassy.

I plan to fly out first flight from Ubon to BKK and come back last flight same day.

I wonder what they'd say if I asked Immigration if I have to report anything as I certainly will not stay anywhere in BKK other than in the BTS and at the airport. 

Crazy !!

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Thai citizens (with an ID card) can register for an online immigration account.  TM30 can then be done online - no need to leave the comfort of your own home.  

This was suggested to us by Immigration in Sakon Nakhon and we are only a 7 minute drive from their office.

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

10 minutes ago, Lubudi said:

plan to fly out first flight from Ubon to BKK and come back last flight same day

Then you have never ‘stayed’ anywhere else.  You are still living/sleeping at your home.

20 minutes ago, SteveX08 said:

Thai citizens (with an ID card) can register for an online immigration account.  TM30 can then be done online - no need to leave the comfort of your own home.  

This was suggested to us by Immigration in Sakon Nakhon and we are only a 7 minute drive from their office.

I had heard about the on line reporting before but still do not know how to go about this.   Would you not think that immigration I went to would have said something when they know I have a two hour drive to get to their office.

The other problem with reporting some one staying with you is that they have to report again when they go somewhere else or they will have problems with immigration themselves!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

12 hours ago, udontony said:

Have looked into getting residence status?

I believe you qualify

Only 100 people from each country get this each year.

On 26/11/2018 at 08:50, SteveX08 said:

I looked at this option when this was first enforced and when I attempted to register for an online account at the end of the detail input I was presented with an on screen message:

if you proceed  with this action you are granting permission to access your xxxxxxxx.

Clearly I decided not to proceed with applying for an immigration account.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

It said “xxxxxxxx” ?   Wtf ?

Did my 90 day yesterday, at soi 5. Been on a couple of out of town trips during the past 90 days... Absolutely nothing said, in fact, all the IO wanted to talk about was Australia...  guess it is the luck of the draw..

Just now, dave01 said:

Did my 90 day yesterday, at soi 5. Been on a couple of out of town trips during the past 90 days... Absolutely nothing said, in fact, all the IO wanted to talk about was Australia...  guess it is the luck of the draw..

90 day reporting and those doing permission to stay 30 days, and  tourist visa extensions are being treated differently

Archived