IGNORED

Darkside room with pool

Moonpig

Hi all,

Tried to book Fabrice resort ( Darkside ) for a few nights mid November, fully booked.

Any recommendations of similar accommodation with pool, must be over in the Dark side.

149 days not counting.

I am not a fan of the darkside, tried it, but I prefer to be more central.

Viewdee, Brian Jack's place is very reasonable, with a swimming pool, pool table and bar, and a fishing lake.

Lots of parking and some shops, laundry etc.

I once stayed at a place called SP Boutique, and posted a review somewhere. Anyway, its on the darkside not too far past Sukhumvit. It has a pool on the roof, very basic, but a pool all the same.

Stay on the Darkside !

We are in Pattaya for nearly 4 week, with one in Cambodia.

Just fancied a change of routine, did fancy Fabrice as we have ahead a few good afternoons there.

Thanks for all the info.

• 2 years later...
On 11/06/2017 at 00:19, GorGuy said:

I am not a fan of the darkside, tried it, but I prefer to be more central.

Viewdee, Brian Jack's place is very reasonable, with a swimming pool, pool table and bar, and a fishing lake.

Lots of parking and some shops, laundry etc.

I know this is an old post but I checked out Viewdee the last time I was in town.

i wouldn’t stay there. The chook farm next door would have sent me nuts....

19 hours ago, thumper64 said:

I know this is an old post but I checked out Viewdee the last time I was in town.

i wouldn’t stay there. The chook farm next door would have sent me nuts....

I did not take note of that at the time, I was looking at the place and it was not for me as it was a bit too far from Central Pattaya for me. I met some friendly people there though and the place had a relaxed vibe about it.

I have chooks next door to where I am currently staying in the countryside.

Peaceful countryside my a*se, the chooks wake up 2:30 am thinking it must be dawn at 2:30 am.

The monks start banging their gong things anytime from 3 am - just in case you missed the chooks.

If that is not enough, anytime from 5 am someone gets on a mic and starts thanking the local villagers for their 20 baht family contribution to the temple coffers (they says thanks to each and every contributor), which takes long enough to ensure you are fully awake.

If you are after a proper dawn chorus with birds and stuff - forget it, they eat birds in the village, so birds might arrive but they do not leave and not many make it through the night to offer a dawn chorus..

Archived