IGNORED

A bit of advice required

Kim Jong Il

37 minutes ago, Kim Jong Il said:

Thanks for all the feed back guys, very much appreciated. 

I must admit I'm starting to veer towards one the VT buildings, 2, 5 and 7 look to be in decent locations. I saw a couple for rent in VT3 as well but this building doesn't seem to get mentioned in a any of the 'to rent' threads so a little bit wary.

http://www.view-talay-condos.net/index.php?option=com_iproperty&view=cat&id=22&hotsheet=&Itemid=293

VT3 is close to the beach off the bottom of Pratumnak 6. It's meant to be good but I've not looked at it. There are condos there on Booking, Hipflat & AirBnB.

I recommend Jason at http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/currentreservations.htm

for VT7, but gets full early for high Season. Edit: looks pretty much full for most of December/January already. Maybe an option for Feb onwards.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Just thought... be aware it is slower getting between Pattaya & Jomtien over Xmas & New Year. I gave up completely over NY weekend. The queue of traffic from South Pattaya Rd lights was, basically, all the way to Jomtien and halfway along both beach & Second roads! 

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks once again for the advice from you guys. 

I have bitten the bullet so to say and booked December and January in VT2. This will at least guarantee me somewhere to stay for the peak months and leave me plenty of flexibility for the rest of my trip.

If any of you guys are around at my visit time drop me a line and I owe you a beer.

• 3 weeks later...

What good deals are around in Jomtien for condo rental?

1) long term

2) One bed or Studio

3) Furnished

4) 28+ sqm

What good deals are around in Jomtien for condo rental?
1) long term
2) One bed or Studio
3) Furnished
4) 28+ sqm

Try bahtsold.com

I stayed on Pratamnak Soi 5 for ages,four to five months at a time.

Look at some Pattaya Real Estate agents pages and see if they have anything in Regal Hope 1 and 2 Villas for rent.

Good location,nice spot to stay.

• 3 months later...

Interesting thread with good responses from knowledgeable members. I'm also interested in Jomtien as I may rent for 6 months next year, starting in Aug or Sept.

Pattaya would be my 1st choice but tend to be more expensive overall for the same quality rental as Jomtien. Jomtien is more quiet but thats not a problem. Only problem could be girls reluctant to go that far if taken from Pattaya.

11 hours ago, sharka said:

Interesting thread with good responses from knowledgeable members. I'm also interested in Jomtien as I may rent for 6 months next year, starting in Aug or Sept.

Pattaya would be my 1st choice but tend to be more expensive overall for the same quality rental as Jomtien. Jomtien is more quiet but thats not a problem. Only problem could be girls reluctant to go that far if taken from Pattaya.

Only had one girl decline ST because it was in Jomtien. All other LTs have no problem as long I say I'll bring them back on my motorbike the next morning. Some prefer taking a taxi or baht bus back to Pattaya. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 4 weeks later...

I stay in Jomtien when I go to Pattaya and never had an issue with st or lt. plenty of moto taxi for the girls and I stay way down around Soi 15

Last trip I used thai friendly mostly and the girls cost 1000 all in.  only had one girl who told me she knew the condo building to eventually go home because she said she could not find it. I sent her a google map and she came the next night. 

I really like jomtien quiet area and only a baht bus trip to pattaya.   

On 12/06/2017 at 05:10, scubascuba3 said:

That is why it's best to check out locations a trip ahead.

Personally i would choose Pratamak over Jomtien, it's half way between Central and Jomtien, easy to get the baht bus in either directions. Some girls may not want to go all the way back to Jomtien certainly for a ST anyway.

But there are lots of bars in Jomtien. No need to go into Pattaya.

Archived