IGNORED

Websites for buying a flight ticket

Criminal

I find that I'm doing less and less shopping for flights.    I know the airlines that have mid morning arrivals, I know the prices (sorta), etc.  I think my last 4 flights were even the same flight numbers.  I can book in 10 minutes.  Under $700, good itinerary and I book immediately for next trip.  If I dick around and try to get cheaper(waiting) I always end up fucking myself.  Paid $645 for my Aug flight from SFO, coulda paid like $610 for a crappy itinerary. 

I open the month long price screen and adjust my trip around cheap flights.  Just move forward or back a couple days to get a 27-30 day trip at the cheapest price.  If I'm booked like a month and a half out I can schedule work around my trips not the other way around. 

I never book flights on weekends or holidays and always end up flying mid week. 

• 1 month later...

Last time I went from London to Pattaya I booked through Expedia and got the flight and ticket in a package. It seemed only an extra £100 or so on top of the flight price for the 9 day hotel booking. Do most of you do the same or book ticket and hotel separately?

13 minutes ago, acemaverick said:

Last time I went from London to Pattaya I booked through Expedia and got the flight and ticket in a package. It seemed only an extra £100 or so on top of the flight price for the 9 day hotel booking. Do most of you do the same or book ticket and hotel separately?

I book separately.

Archived