IGNORED

Serviced apartments on or very close to Buakhao

DAKLING1987

Alright lads I know this has probably been asked before and I know I've got the option to search on here and Internet but I'm looking for up to date reccomendations.

Looking for serviced apartments or hotels with monthly rates in the Buakhao area for around the 18,000 a month mark. Can be cheaper can be a little dearer I'm open to suggestions. 

Needs to have balcony and preferably a pool but pool isn't massively important.

Thanks in advance :)

R-Con ? Heard it recommended but never stayed myself.

Cheers

1 hour ago, DAKLING1987 said:

Alright lads I know this has probably been asked before and I know I've got the option to search on here and Internet but I'm looking for up to date reccomendations.

Looking for serviced apartments or hotels with monthly rates in the Buakhao area for around the 18,000 a month mark. Can be cheaper can be a little dearer I'm open to suggestions. 

Needs to have balcony and preferably a pool but pool isn't massively important.

Thanks in advance :)

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/pictures--rates-of-meows-studios.html

2 pools 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Honey Inn meets your requirements except pool.

Robw

R-Con "Blue" is where I usually stay.  For the price, I haven't been able to find a better value.  I think you may have to walk-in or call to get the good monthly rate though.  The online price seems to be about double the walk-in rate. Has a balcony and a pool.  I think you may be pleasantly surprised with the value of this place.  There are many "R-con" hotels on  Soi  Buakhao,  "Blue" is located closer to the S. end of Soi Buakhao on a little Soi directly next to Tesco...

On 08/06/2017 at 7:27 PM, Bertman said:

Winning place stayed there at xmas big rooms was ok. D apartments next door to it D hotel and NP hotel at the new plaza 

Have to agree here totally stayed at the older D1 Apartment in March for 22 nights at 15,500 baht.

Then have just stayed here again for 1 month for 18,700 it's a great place my room same as in March

overlooking the plaza was great cannot fault it cleaned everyday with lilly white bedding will book here

again without fail love the place although for you no balcony.

Archived