Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Can Anyone Recommend a Dermatologist in Pattaya?

Sexyfarangman

Does anyone know of any good dermatologists in Pattaya? I have developed some skin problems with my back.

• 4 months later...

Hi , I've had this rash under my arms for 2 months now , the doctor at home is useless and have to wait 2 more months to see a dermatologist here . I'm in patts in just over a week so wouldn't mind seeing one myself .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, stephens07 said:

Hi , I've had this rash under my arms for 2 months now , the doctor at home is useless and have to wait 2 more months to see a dermatologist here . I'm in patts in just over a week so wouldn't mind seeing one myself .

On 7.6.2017 at 23:54, Sexyfarangman said:

Does anyone know of any good dermatologists in Pattaya? I have developed some skin problems with my back.

There is a good dermatology center at the Pattaya International Hospital

Look on the BPH website - there is an older lady there that is pretty good. I can't remember her name but it should be obvious which one she is. She is very experienced. You should book an appointment rather than walk in unless you are patient. She's pretty busy.

4 hours ago, stephens07 said:

3 hours ago, ex-pat said:

Look on the BPH website - there is an older lady there that is pretty good. I can't remember her name but it should be obvious which one she is. She is very experienced. You should book an appointment rather than walk in unless you are patient. She's pretty busy.

Try La Nitivadee Dermatology & Aesthetic Laser Center 

Dermatologist in Pattaya, Thailand

Address: 262/1 Moo 10, Beach Road, 2nd Floor Nautical Inn Plaza, T. Nongprue, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150

> Dermatologist in Pattaya?

Jankamol Clinic, in the street along Big C  Sukhumvit/South Road

Here on the left on Google Maps

Good doctor. Speak English. Thai price (very probably below 1'000 baht)

On 2017-10-17 at 11:00, Sexyfarangman said:

Try La Nitivadee Dermatology & Aesthetic Laser Center 

Dermatologist in Pattaya, Thailand

Address: 262/1 Moo 10, Beach Road, 2nd Floor Nautical Inn Plaza, T. Nongprue, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150

Agree too. Helped me very well. Upstairs you can see the business name looking from beach road on the windows. Large clean centre. 

On 17/10/2017 at 20:00, ex-pat said:

Dr. Anna Januwarn - minimum charge just for a check up would be 1720 baht, 1500 doctor fee plus 220 "other medical charges". Gets a lot of recommendations and speaks perfect English.

I won't be needing it now , finally got some stuff off the doctor that's working .
This last doctor said I have a yeast infection which I thought it was but will only give me this cream twice as it contains a steroid .
It's called timodine is that available in Thialand or something similar ?
I can get it off the net but they want £47 for a 30ml tube , fuck that I thought the £8.60 prescription was day light robbery .

5 hours ago, Kanga said:

Dr. Anna Januwarn - minimum charge just for a check up would be 1720 baht, 1500 doctor fee plus 220 "other medical charges". Gets a lot of recommendations and speaks perfect English.

Top doctors seem to all get 1,500 per consultation now at the Int'l hospitals. She's worth it, IMO.

2 hours ago, stephens07 said:

I won't be needing it now , finally got some stuff off the doctor that's working .
This last doctor said I have a yeast infection which I thought it was but will only give me this cream twice as it contains a steroid .
It's called timodine is that available in Thialand or something similar ?
I can get it off the net but they want £47 for a 30ml tube , fuck that I thought the £8.60 prescription was day light robbery .

Many steroidal creams and ointments are available OTC here. I would be a little careful about the "similar" though.. You will definitely walk out of the pharmacy with something, good or not so good if you say that.

Look up the active ingredient first and be sure that is what you get.

Many steroidal creams and ointments are available OTC here. I would be a little careful about the "similar" though.. You will definitely walk out of the pharmacy with something, good or not so good if you say that.
Look up the active ingredient first and be sure that is what you get.

I understand that now buddy as had dakacort cream which I know is available in Thailand and a steroid cream but didn't help one bit . This timodine is the only thing that's helped me . Doctor seems to think I have a intolerance to something and need to do tests to find out what that's caused the rash , just hope it's not beer or my life will be miserable as fuck till I die . Hehe

10 hours ago, stephens07 said:

I understand that now buddy as had dakacort cream which I know is available in Thailand and a steroid cream but didn't help one bit . This timodine is the only thing that's helped me . Doctor seems to think I have a intolerance to something and need to do tests to find out what that's caused the rash , just hope it's not beer or my life will be miserable as fuck till I die . Hehe

I'll ask for you next time I am at my favourite pharmacy. Yeah, allergic to beer would not be good. But think positive. If so, it might only be one brand!

On 10/25/2017 at 01:18, stephens07 said:

Sorry, mate. It is not available here. 

Sorry, mate. It is not available here. 

Dam but thanks , I’ll run out in a few days maybe something similar .

Archived