IGNORED

View Talay 6 for rent - 1 year lease - 20,000 / month

bigmangomike

South facing studio at View Talay 6 - 20,000 per month (1 year lease)

View Talay 6 is ideally located on Pattaya Beach Road directly next door to Central Mall, Pattaya's largest and most popular shopping mall. You can walk to restaurants, bars massage, banks and of course Central Mall. Residents have private and secure access to Pattaya Beach.

This spacious 48 sqm studio is a most comfortable place to stay. Positioned on a mid-level floor in the building, you enjoy open, unblocked sea views.

It is fully furnished including the following:
- double electronic recliner
- king sized bed with comfortable mattress
- large flat screen TV with USB and connection to home computer
- home computer and printer.
- an array of movies and TV series' on the hard drive that you can stream onto the TV. Of course you can download your own programming
- kitchen area with stove top, microwave, large fridge, toaster and water kettle.
- an abundance of bed and bath linens

This condo is available for 1 year lease or longer. Please do not contact us about short term rent.

The tenant is responsible to pay for electricity, water, internet service and cable/satellite TV. Electricity is direct from the government, and water is billed through the building. Average monthly electric bill runs 1,700 per month (that's over about 2 years) and water about 450 baht. Current internet service in place is through 3BB, and that costs about 750 per month.

Full disclosure: there is an empty plot of land on this side of the building where development had started. All activity has ceased over a year ago, and as of this time there is no construction activity. That could change in the future, but at the moment it is very pleasant on the south side of the building.

+66896852198

Line: bigmangomike

view-talay-6-condo-view-from-balcony1.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-bed.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-recliner.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-tv.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-kitchen.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-balcony.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-bathroom.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-computer-and-desk.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-pool2.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-facade.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-pool.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-footpath.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-entry.jpg

view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-carpark.jpg

Some vital information missing from your post.  What is the asking rent?  What floor is the unit on? What direction is it facing?

View Talay 6 is ideally located on Pattaya Beach Road directly next door to Central Mall, Pattaya's largest and most popular shopping mall. You can walk to restaurants, bars massage, banks and of course Central Mall. Residents have private and secure access to Pattaya Beach.

This spacious 48 sqm studio is a most comfortable place to stay. It is fully furnished including the following:
- double electronic recliner
- king sized bed with comfortable mattress
- large flat screen TV with USB and connection to home computer
- home computer and printer.
- an array of movies and TV series' on the hard drive that you can stream onto the TV. Of course you can download your own programming
- kitchen area with stove top, microwave, large fridge, toaster and water kettle.
- an abundance of bed and bath linens

This condo is available for 1 year lease or longer. Please do not contact us about short term rent.

The tenant is responsible to pay for electricity, water, internet service and cable/satellite TV.
+66896852198
Line: bigmangomike
view-talay-6-condo-view-from-balcony1.thumb.jpg.9308006ac5e5fbc7510cce770b6ffc1d.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-bed.thumb.jpg.41de414c1308309322d45e756a5e8a84.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-recliner.thumb.jpg.e86cc18d28065d845d64a8ba4b8c3350.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-tv.thumb.jpg.4daa25e484ed3972265d2469c257091f.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-kitchen.thumb.jpg.6a661a20603143c6eb3b7ad3cc16317b.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-balcony.thumb.jpg.981f5c253d87d4fbde70b344740c1875.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-bathroom.thumb.jpg.6b028b40e422e0ba6f822a9ff834c8f6.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-computer-and-desk.thumb.jpg.ea6d1c6eee003c01287fe6d04b54990c.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-pool2.thumb.jpg.f84334c17a8e7a8dda151bbcca4bc373.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-facade.thumb.jpg.126380dcabc600e1b02fc133b749c020.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-pool.thumb.jpg.60d50e5317b3adadb5135d046a5e7752.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-footpath.thumb.jpg.015e1a5fab3c6382aa9d65b866e0f420.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-entry.thumb.jpg.5879dcf4025a151b7f773202ba713f30.jpg
view-talay-6-condo-pattaya-carpark.thumb.jpg.671623eb6b9e24b36c10dfa24d4e5e8e.jpg

Price?

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'd be interested, but price for rental and any extras (service, pool, internet, etc. charges associated with the rental)? Also if one year, what payment schedule, month by month, or deposiit needed? 

53 minutes ago, xtremedude said:

Some vital information missing from your post.  What is the asking rent?  What floor is the unit on? What direction is it facing?

You can see from the pictures, it is low level (see the trees in the pic), facing Walking Street.

Sorry for that, I copied and pasted the description from another website we published in, and the price was in the heading of that other posting. Anyway, I've updated to include the rental price, realistic estimates for utilities and information about positioning of the unit. I for one like the positioning in the middle of the building, and enjoy seeing some green space.

I've heard construction is going to start really soon on that plot of land. Would suck to be stuck in a one year lease with all that going on.

1 hour ago, Ohyesuare said:

I've heard construction is going to start really soon on that plot of land. Would suck to be stuck in a one year lease with all that going on.

where is that info coming from ? cindly provide more information .

regarding the unit i guess its on the 13th floor and belongs to ............  

why its open to market same time as construction info are provided and so clearly stated in the topic ? 

scary

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

6 minutes ago, Larssonn said:

where is that info coming from ? cindly provide more information .

regarding the unit i guess its on the 13th floor and belongs to ............  

why its open to market same time as construction info are provided and so clearly stated in the topic ? 

scary

From a bar owner, seemed sure and not just a rumor. Don't mean to threadfuck mango's topic but felt like anyone considering a one year lease should know as he even says himself that it's a possibility. 

Thanks Ohyesuare, I would be interested in many further clarification of actual commencement of construction there. Not trying to hide anything, which is why I was clear about the plot next door. As you see from the photos, the grass is totally overgrown. What you don't see is that there is no construction equipment or crew. Just a stray dog or two patrolling the field.

To reiterate, there is planned construction. The project had been started and has been halted for well over a year. Any info regarding specific start dates is appreciated.

Not really sure why it's inappropriate or scary to market a property when the most significant known risk is disclosed.

Note that I would also be willing to agree to an out in any agreement in the event construction commences.

3 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

From a bar owner, seemed sure and not just a rumor. Don't mean to threadfuck mango's topic but felt like anyone considering a one year lease should know as he even says himself that it's a possibility. 

Bar owner, seems to be a solid source.

From informations i got directly from Kasemkij a few months ago, they don't have plans to build on that lot any longer but somewhere else in town.

1 hour ago, Puttuyu said:

From informations i got directly from Kasemkij a few months ago, they don't have plans to build on that lot any longer but somewhere else in town.

Well bigmangomike says himself that there is planned construction but if he is giving an out on that condition then it sounds all good to me. Best of luck renting it mike, looks like a nice place. I love VT6.

2 hours ago, Puttuyu said:

yeah they bought this ultra cheap land just to build somewhere else .

there are planned construction and been noticed few years now but not using the best landplot in town ? 

for thoose who havent seen the plans ......

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Cant beat VT 6 as a location and if they do start building works on the adjoining plot, just move.

One month deposit loss written into the contract sound fair for both parties if the 12 month lease isnt fulfilled by the tenant.

20k pm  or better 19k with the lease containing that for this condo seems like a good deal to me.

Archived