Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanted: 12 month rental in Jomtien/Pratumnak

davidge

A friend is looking to rent for 12 months from mid/late July.

Will consider Jomtien or Pratumnak. 

1-bed. Minimum 50 sq m. 

He will be in Pattaya from mid-June and would like to arrange rental by 9 July to start a couple of weeks after that. Won't be living there full time but is prepared to pay 6 months upfront for the right place.

Looking to pay 12-14k a month but may be flexible.

I know he'll find something pretty easily but he's asked me to look for something for him as well.

Decent bloke. There wouldn't be any problems - as long as neighbours don't mind him playing guitar :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I've found several options for my friend, via PM etc,  but thought I'd give the thread a bump in case anyone else has something available.

He'll be starting viewings in a couple of weeks.

As I said, he's prepared to pay 6 months upfront in July then another 6 months upfront at the end of December. There is some flexibility in the budget - though plenty of 70sqm+ 1-bed around at about his budget.

5 hours ago, Condos for all said:

Have a look here apartments in Jomtien and Pratumnak at great prices discounts for long  condo rentals Pattaya offering affordable, clean, modern accommodation

rent-buy-pattaya.jpg

I did look at your website - as you have posted in a few threads!

The rents were, without exception, significantly too high for the current market.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tewll us the top 2 offers that you received ?

16 minutes ago, johnfb43 said:

Can you tewll us the top 2 offers that you received ?

Difficult to judge as, obviously, buildings differ.

Also, if someone has chosen to PM on here I don't really think I should post what they said.

However, I can say that I passed on details of several condos to him, either on Pratumnak or in Jomtien. Plenty of choice of 60-90 sq m 1-bed condos with a rent (before any negotiation) of around 15000 a month or less.

Thank you, I am looking for myself long term in Pattaya and seeing what I can get for an apt monthly. Anywhere considered but not Nirun standards.....must be better. Max for me would be 8k a month. 

1 hour ago, johnfb43 said:

Thank you, I am looking for myself long term in Pattaya and seeing what I can get for an apt monthly. Anywhere considered but not Nirun standards.....must be better. Max for me would be 8k a month. 

There are a number of small condos available for that now. eg I've seen several in Laguna Beach (behind/past Rhompo) for 7-8k a month for annual contract. Under 30 sq m though.

In the current market there's certainly a chance of getting what have been 10-12k a month condos for less. eg VT1.

There's a poster on a pinboard under building A in The Urban advertising a 1 bedroom 52 sq meter place for 18,000. Apparently foreigner owned.

Thanks.

He's in Pattaya in a couple of days and I'm there at the end of next week, so I'll mention it to him.

Think he's looking to be away from Central Pattaya but he may change his mind. He frequently does :rolleyes:

If any owners have a good deal for a tenant willing to sign for a year let me know. Budget is 10k or less a month. Only buildings with gov rate electric or good price electric considered.

1 hour ago, johnfb43 said:

If any owners have a good deal for a tenant willing to sign for a year let me know. Budget is 10k or less a month. Only buildings with gov rate electric or good price electric considered.

I have a studio available in Jarda beach condo I can rent to you for 9,000tb per month on a one year contract.

I can show it to you or a friend of yours any time.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

does that building have a pool and lift?

how many sqm?

thank you

3 hours ago, johnfb43 said:

does that building have a pool and lift?

how many sqm?

thank you

Yes there is a pool if you look at my website and left click on the photo of the apartment you will be able to see many photos.

There is a lift and the lift operates from the underground car/bike park by key card.

Its  37sqm.

JDM

Not a lot of sqm, BUT JDM does pack a lot of good furniture in there and I am sure will take good care of you.

Thank you for the endorsement and yes not one complaint in six years of renting here on PA.

Happy to show any one any time the apartment.

JDM

On 6/22/2017 at 11:00 AM, JAI DEE MAK said:

I have a studio available in Jarda beach condo I can rent to you for 9,000tb per month on a one year contract.

I can show it to you or a friend of yours any time.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

JDM - Very nice looking studio - large and well kitted out in a modern style. Tremendous value at 9,000THB - a lovely home and a bargain for somebody.

Have revised what I want (me only staying) please PM me any offers. I am a non smoker. 

;-

1) Need a studio or one bed apartment to rent long term

2) Anywhere in Pattaya (Jomtien/Pratumnak/South Pattaya/Central Pattaya/Na Jomtien/Sukhumvit but facing sea)

3) Must have a bath tub

4) Government rate electric costs (or close to)

5) Ideally a pool

6) Discounted price for long term contract

Wanting a bath tub will severely restrict your options.

Yes understand but it's better to state exactly what I want so as not to waste anyone's time

Make sure you get the measurements of the bath tub many are Thai size and very small.

As a side note I removed all my bath tubs as customers were more interested in renting with a stand alone shower.

I only ever had one customer who asked for an apartment with a bath tub.

I am sure you will find one some older apartments have a bath tub and a shower unit on the wall however you will need to stand in the batch tub when showering. 

Some newer bigger apartments may have both.

JDM 

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2017 at 6:24 PM, johnfb43 said:

Yes understand but it's better to state exactly what I want so as not to waste anyone's time

Jomtien Beach Condominium ,had baths as standard ,although some owners have taken them out .Its an older building ,well managed ,with 2 large pools ,a Gym ,restaurants and mini marts etc .As its such a huge place there is always Condos to rent there .Mostly studios at 30 sqm for B8000 a month aprox .

I used to own a unit there and am sorry that i needed to sell it . 

Yes Jomtien Beach Condominium is of real interest to me. A 30 SQM condo with a bath tub and 7/8k a month long term seems to be about right. 

What do they charge for electricity per unit there?

On 8/5/2017 at 10:41 PM, johnfb43 said:

Yes Jomtien Beach Condominium is of real interest to me. A 30 SQM condo with a bath tub and 7/8k a month long term seems to be about right. 

What do they charge for electricity per unit there?

As Condo owner i was paying the Government rate B4 a unit approx .Some Condo agents  charge more ,but it mostly should be Government rate there .

Archived