Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Other forum's mods

gummy

Anybody else have problems with those arse lickers at Thai Visa forum ?  Just been suspended again for stating my opinions on the Muslim problem that again has resulted in the murderous attacks in England.  Seems like Thai Visa mods either not want to read opinions or else , as I suspect, have no interest in opinions, rather their own self servitude and TV's advertising income.   Good that PA  have an open an honest approach.

Think I read today that political stuff isn't really allowed here either. But yeah I stopped visiting Thai Visa many years ago. It's like all the old, angry expats here with nothing better to do times 1000. All pretending that they're in Pattaya to feed the orphans or some shit like that. 

If you post anything they don't like it gets deleted. 

16 minutes ago, gummy said:

Anybody else have problems with those arse lickers at Thai Visa forum ?  Just been suspended again for stating my opinions on the Muslim problem that again has resulted in the murderous attacks in England.  Seems like Thai Visa mods either not want to read opinions or else , as I suspect, have no interest in opinions, rather their own self servitude and TV's advertising income.   Good that PA  have an open an honest approach.

I'm Irish and catholic. Certain parts of our crew did a bit a damage in the U.K.,in years gone bye.

just because some of the Catholics carried out these acts, it doesn't mean we were all bad.

the same must go for Muslims. You can't say they are all bad. 

Absolutly and I entirely agree.  99% of all religions are generally good people and it is just the odd bods who do the damage.  However it appears some individual mods in TV are in total denial of that fact and hence do not allow sensible commentary.   Must be either it is income related or else perhaps there is a significant number of Jihadist supporters employed by TV perhaps ?

32 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Think I read today that political stuff isn't really allowed here either. But yeah I stopped visiting Thai Visa many years ago. It's like all the old, angry expats here with nothing better to do times 1000. All pretending that they're in Pattaya to feed the orphans or some shit like that. 

Agreed but it appears that TV mods are some of the biggest hypocrites under the sun. And they still get paid for their prejudices !!! amassing Thailand

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

Agreed but it appears that TV mods are some of the biggest hypocrites under the sun. And they still get paid for their prejudices !!! amassing Thailand

Do they get paid over there? I don't think the mods here get paid.

28 minutes ago, gummy said:

Absolutly and I entirely agree.  99% of all religions are generally good people and it is just the odd bods who do the damage.  However it appears some individual mods in TV are in total denial of that fact and hence do not allow sensible commentary.   Must be either it is income related or else perhaps there is a significant number of Jihadist supporters employed by TV perhaps ?

Maybe they took you for a troublemaking troll whose comments were construed as unfounded rubbish based on zero fact. How many warnings did you get before they booted your arse? 555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

11 minutes ago, Macawber said:

Maybe they took you for a troublemaking troll whose comments were construed as unfounded rubbish based on zero fact. How many warnings did you get before they booted your arse? 555

you mean over the 14 years I have been a member ?  5

8 minutes ago, gummy said:

you mean over the 14 years I have been a member ?  5

14 years and only 5 warnings...sounds like they did you a favour.

BTW ... a belated WTTB.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Just now, Macawber said:

14 years and only 5 warnings...sounds like they did you a favour.

BTW ... a belated WTTB.

Got a suspension on TVF myself in Feb though have to admit it was my fault for PWP (Posting Whilst Pished) & what started off as a minor disagreement ended up with me getting a bit ar5y.

But it was the sanctimonious nature of the email they sent that really got my goat so I told them to shove it & haven't been back since

• 3 months later...

Did you seriously post three topics about this within a 24 hr period? I think you need go get a drink and vent to someone IRL.

I was suspended for disagreeing with an oversensitive Mod. I had to apologise and promise to be a good boy to get back in.
I did that so I could then delete my account. I found this was not possible (it may be if you lick a mods arse but I wasn't going to do that).
I then posted pointing out that the small print, that nobody reads, prevents you from being able to delete your account. Well, that post got deleted and I got suspended again and remain so. I guess they don't want to spoil those big numbers of members they claim to have as it would effect advertising income etc.

It is their loss as most of my posts on TV were aimed at helping people with my knowledge gained from being in the area for 29 years.

• Harry Brown locked this topic

Archived