Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dragon bar Opening night

fred 7

DEAR BOARD MEMBERS :MonkeyFight:

The dragon bar on soi buakhao will be having an opening night party tomorrow night, thats the fourth of december.

We are located on soi buakhao opposite the school bus tattoo shop, next to rabbi's elephant bar. There will be a barbeque from about seven o'clock onwards with free food for everyone. Come on over and join us for a night of festive joy. :Drunk1::CumOnFace:

Fred&Sao :Party1:

have a good opening nite fred! have to check out some of the bars on soi buakhao on my next trip...? :Whistle:

:P

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

It would be nice to see some pictures of this new bar! Good luck. I may just pop down!

sorry just noticed it was yesterday

Hope you had a good opening........

Will pop in at one stage next week!

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

Will pop in this time next Friday??????????????????

What time you open during the day??

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

post_20151_1228566566__Medium_.jpg

Well we've finaly opened, its been a long hard slog but well worth it. Were just serving drinks at the moment and have a few ladies working. We hope to open the restaurant within the next week. The menu will have lots of tasty food all homemade on the premises. Me and the missus are new to Pattaya having moved here from Patong and dont know many people, so if your in the area feel free to stop by and say hello.

Hey will have to go visit you guys in Dec/Jan for sure.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Well we've finaly opened, its been a long hard slog but well worth it. Were just serving drinks at the moment and have a few ladies working. We hope to open the restaurant within the next week. The menu will have lots of tasty food all homemade on the premises. Me and the missus are new to Pattaya having moved here from Patong and dont know many people, so if your in the area feel free to stop by and say hello.

Good luck with the new venue I'll drop by soon for a drink :LMAO1:

all the best with the business. keep us informed with anything going on at your place. will have a pop in on my next trip.