IGNORED

PL Transfers Summer 2017

davidge

Thought we could have somewhere to post all transfers this Summer. Looks like it will be a busy window.

Daren Fletcher moved from West Brom to Stoke on a free. Surprised as I thought he was settled at West Brom. Guess it's a sign of Pulis being determined to make signings.

Already, Man City have spent £70 million+ on a midfielder & keeper.

Liverpool signed some youngster from Chelsea.

Bournemouth signed Begovic.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has reportedly been told by #ManUtd that he won't be offered a new deal for next season.

Gossip: bbc.in/1QqNGBp

Liverpool is finalising Roma's Salah move....the deal will cost about €40 M....Salah is probably the fastest dribbler in Europe atm but I'm not sure how Klupp will use him while he has Mane the best right winger in PL.

6 hours ago, TheMarlon said:

Liverpool is finalising Roma's Salah move....the deal will cost about €40 M....Salah is probably the fastest dribbler in Europe atm but I'm not sure how Klupp will use him while he has Mane the best right winger in PL.

Neymar is right footed, plays a pretty mean LW for Brazil/FCB.   Firmino, Sturridge, Origi are squad players; plenty of room for Salah.   From my memory he has a left foot so would be fine on LW.  Mane RW and Coutinho as false 9.  They still haven't found a good replacement for Suarez though.  Can use Origi when facing unimaginative teams that park the bus:  WBA, Burnley, ManU.  

Rumours Man Utd are talking to Real Madrid about signing Gareth Bale.

Fantasy or possible?

I think it's going to be s very busy window for Liverpool. Sounds like a deal for Salah is in the process of being finalised. Klopp also seems determined to land Naby Keita from RB Leipzig. With the very likely signing of a 'world class' left back, the possibility of Van Dijk and a starting 11 striker it could prove to be one hell of a summer for Liverpool.

Arsenal have made their first signing of the summer.

Bosnia defender Sead Kolasinac signs from Schalke.

bbc.in/2qSv2ME

BBC Radio Solent understands that #saintsfc are to report Liverpool to the Premier League over an illegal approach for Virgil Va Dijk

Romelu Lukaku admits staying at Everton 'not an option' and claims 'I know where I want to play'

8 hours ago, davidge said:

Romelu Lukaku admits staying at Everton 'not an option' and claims 'I know where I want to play'

It's going to be interesting to see where he ends up

On 06/06/2017 at 11:30 AM, davidge said:

BBC Radio Solent understands that #saintsfc are to report Liverpool to the Premier League over an illegal approach for Virgil Va Dijk

Good! Time to put a stop to this underhanded behaviour. I hope the FA make an example of them, 15 point deduction before the start of the season seems about right 

Liverpool have apologised and said they are no longer trying to sign him.

Oh well if they've apologised then & I'm sure it was a 1 off. But wait a minute

1 Liverpool fined £20000 after being found guilty of tapping up Christian Ziegler back in 2000. 

2 spurs accuse Liverpool of tapping up Robbie Keane in 2008. Liverpool then make a donation to the Tottenham Hotspur foundation. 

3 Liverpool state on their website they have signed Clint Dempsey even though he was still a Fulham player, Liverpool again apologise. 

4 Liverpool are given a 2 year youth level ban & fined for an illegal approach for a 12 year old stoke academy player in April. Seems to me they've got previous. 

On 07/06/2017 at 9:36 PM, Baxidar ba said:

Good! Time to put a stop to this underhanded behaviour. I hope the FA make an example of them, 15 point deduction before the start of the season seems about right 

I couldn't believe the player coming out and saying he was chatting to Liverpool, when they had not got permission . 

the knobhead

Diego costa getting pumped by text. That's unbelievable.

will he go to china ?.

47 minutes ago, westie1 said:

Diego costa getting pumped by text. That's unbelievable.

will he go to china ?.

China if he wants even more money, Spain if he still has an interest in playing football.

From his comments previously it looks like he wants to return to Athletico but as they've got a transfer ban that would seem impossible unless he returns on loan. 

Alvaro Morata has agreed a deal to join Manchester United and is now waiting for the Old Trafford club to negotiate a fee with Real Madrid.

As revealed by Telegraph Sport in April, United have made Morata their top target to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic and are close to clinching his signature.

It is understood Morata has agreed in principle to the terms that will be offered to him at United and the transfer is now in the hands of the two clubs.

United have already seen a bid of £52.3million rejected by Real, but are hoping a new offer of £60m will be enough.

15 hours ago, davidge said:

China if he wants even more money, Spain if he still has an interest in playing football.

China it is then,yeah im cynical!

On 6/3/2017 at 7:35 PM, davidge said:

Rumours Man Utd are talking to Real Madrid about signing Gareth Bale.

Fantasy or possible?

Thats fantasy - Bale recently signed a new long term contract and would cost north of £100m + wages of over £300k per week.

However if Isco continues to develop then Bale may be available for the 18/19 season. 

Manchester United have agreed a deal to sign Sweden defender Victor Lindelof from Benfica for £31m.

bbc.in/2sp4SVI

On 6/9/2017 at 7:40 PM, mousemat said:

Thats fantasy - Bale recently signed a new long term contract and would cost north of £100m + wages of over £300k per week.

However if Isco continues to develop then Bale may be available for the 18/19 season. 

Disgusting!

i saw that ray wilkins complained about the signing  of V.N.L he rather have michael keane,claimed that  vnl havent achieved anything 3 portuguese ligatitles,2 cup won,european under 21 champion 12 caps for sweden,Michael caine 2 caps for england and won the second division iwith burnley.thats impressive

Sunderland have agreed a fee of £30m with Everton to sell goalkeeper Jordan Pickford.

More:

bbc.in/2swbwcJ

23 hours ago, iggy56 said:

Michael caine 2 caps for england and won the second division iwith burnley.thats impressive

Was that in 'Escape To Victory' ? 

Archived