IGNORED

villa with a pool or an apartment with direct access to a pool near beach road?

gzohar

Hi All,

Can any one recommend (or even tell me if one exists) about a villa with a pool or an apartment with direct access to a pool (similar to https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6146659 ) that is up to 10-15 minutes walking from beach road (from either sides)?
I tried searching airbnb but their map search is really not working well, they list a place on the map and when you read the description and the name of the place shows up you understand the location is completely different.

another small question that might not suitable for this part of the forum but is there a better chance of having girls agreeing to a long time base on how nice your hotel/apt is? of course money always talks but if for lower price girls will agree to stay if the place is nicer.

thanks in advance,

There are no villas that I know of near Beach Road. If this is your first trip, I would recommend a hotel over a Villa - also note that some Airbnb hosts specifically do not allow unauthorized guests or parties.

hotels are cheap in Pattaya - maybe you might consider LK Empress, ocean facing/pool view room - right on Beach Rd. A nice hotel that I have stayed in a couple of times.

3 hours ago, gzohar said:

Hi All,

Can any one recommend (or even tell me if one exists) about a villa with a pool or an apartment with direct access to a pool (similar to https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6146659 ) that is up to 10-15 minutes walking from beach road (from either sides)?
I tried searching airbnb but their map search is really not working well, they list a place on the map and when you read the description and the name of the place shows up you understand the location is completely different.

another small question that might not suitable for this part of the forum but is there a better chance of having girls agreeing to a long time base on how nice your hotel/apt is? of course money always talks but if for lower price girls will agree to stay if the place is nicer.

thanks in advance,

View Talay Six is going to be closest to what you want.

View Talay Six is going to be closest to what you want.

Without a doubt, The Storm is correct about Vt6. Can walk to Beach Road in two minutes passing through an electronic gate. The front of Vt6 is on 2nd Road.

Below is what I wrote when I moved into Vt6 two days ago:

Moved into Vt6 yesterday for the next few weeks. One bedroom condo on 24th floor looking North. Since it is third condo from Beach Road. I have a wonderful view of Naklua & Wong Amat Beach.

Read more at: http://www.bangkok.com/pattaya/naklua/?cid=ch:OTH:001

It was interesting to see boats stranded at low tide and floating at high tide.

The place has two balconies and I'm sitting here typing as day breaks.

People ask, "What do you do during the day?" Central Festival Mall next door can provide some answers.

It rivals any mall in the world. It has theatres with VIP seating and the most advanced technology in their seats.

Bowling alley and electronics, computers to use and other interactive technology. It is an amazing place with six stories.

I will say that it has EVERY type of food in the world. It was amazing the amount of choices at good prices.

This is where you buy quality products to take home:

http://www.centralfestival.co.th/index.php

Rented from Dancewatchers and includes weekday service with change out of linens and all towels daily. All in, 3000 baht a night.

Have a Great Day"

They have a "condo" check in area and has many, many places to rent. No need for reservation if you want a lower floor.

I stayed at LK The Empress for a week and became convinced Vt6 will work for me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Without a doubt, The Storm is correct about Vt6. Can walk to Beach Road in two minutes passing through an electronic gate. The front of Vt6 is on 2nd Road.

Below is what I wrote when I moved into Vt6 two days ago:

Moved into Vt6 yesterday for the next few weeks. One bedroom condo on 24th floor looking North. Since it is third condo from Beach Road. I have a wonderful view of Naklua & Wong Amat Beach.

Read more at: http://www.bangkok.com/pattaya/naklua/?cid=ch:OTH:001

It was interesting to see boats stranded at low tide and floating at high tide.

The place has two balconies and I'm sitting here typing as day breaks.

People ask, "What do you do during the day?" Central Festival Mall next door can provide some answers.

It rivals any mall in the world. It has theatres with VIP seating and the most advanced technology in their seats.

Bowling alley and electronics, computers to use and other interactive technology. It is an amazing place with six stories.

I will say that it has EVERY type of food in the world. It was amazing the amount of choices at good prices.

This is where you buy quality products to take home:

http://www.centralfestival.co.th/index.php

Rented from Dancewatchers and includes weekday service with change out of linens and all towels daily. All in, 3000 baht a night.

Have a Great Day"

They have a "condo" check in area and has many, many places to rent. No need for reservation if you want a lower floor.

I stayed at LK The Empress for a week and became convinced Vt6 will work for me.

[/quote

I have to say that I love VT6 myself as have stayed there several days on each of my trips.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I stayed at the Z at the Zign a few times. But I had to rent a motorbike to get around. It's a beautiful place to stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

On 5/31/2017 at 3:38 AM, gzohar said:

Hi All,

thanks in advance,

This one is not as nice as the one you referred too but has a private pool and a few mins walk to a private beach.  It is close to Big Buddah on Pratamnak Hill. 

https://www.agoda.com/majestic-residence-pool-villa-pattaya-1-bedroom/hotel/pattaya-th.html

Hunter

On 2017-6-1 at 9:50 AM, George36 said:

Im really thinking about also giving VT6 a try. I like some of Dancewatchers rooms. Do you mind saying which room you rented and the pro / cons ?

Regards

This is a villa i just stayed in. It is really a studio with a nice bathroom really. No hassle with guests and the girls all loved the private pool. All of them went in nude and a few told me they had never been swimming in the buff before. Nice place the photos are accurate.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15753398?wl_source=list&wl_id=197547394&role=wishlist_owner&adults=1&children=0&infants=0

It is in Pratumnak so it may be further out than you want a moto taxi was 100 baht to the six or 60 to Walking Street. There are a few like this around patts if you search air bnb but most are a few clicks out of Pattaya central. 

thank you all for the feedback.

went with a room at the Hilton in the end. one of the rooms with a private bath in the balcony.

not the same but closest I found and the room should be nice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/07/2017 at 8:24 PM, gzohar said:

thank you all for the feedback.

went with a room at the Hilton in the end. one of the rooms with a private bath in the balcony.

not the same but closest I found and the room should be nice.

That pretty cool....Regarding villa, I prefer staying on Thappraya/Thapprasit road where Baht buses are just a hand waving away. I have stayed there and found no issue at all. Their are varieties of villa there,all with private pool and WS/beach road is 10 mins by Baht bus. Also, If you prefer beach, it is 10 mins from thapparaya road (jomtien beach). Pricing is affordable. 

Archived