IGNORED

View talay 6 , 2 beds corner for rent /sale / trade

Larssonn

5 minutes ago, Czmate said:

Quite strange how much advice you are getting on what is right and wrong with the place when all you are doing is trying to rent or sell it.

For what it's worth in the pictures it looks very nice and modern so good luck.

The ROI is quite good as well.

For what it is worth, I consider the comments are due to the fact that many people have lived in VT6 and seen many layouts.

If I were in the market to buy, I might well buy it as I do not mind noise, when I sleep, I sleep.

If you do not want any noise live in a house in the countryside.

If you buy it, you can always make the modifications you would prefer.

• 3 weeks later...

Update for a limited time .

Price 9.775.000:-  unfurnished and 50/50 split on taxes and fees .

Its a quite nice discount , over 5% ROI from day 1 guaranteed .

This is a limited time offer thru september only .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Came down 2 million baht. 

Imagine you bought it for 11.5

well designed i must say and good location. Roi wise your better off spending 9.5 million bath in your own country than thailand.

for living excellent

• 2 months later...

putting it back on the market .

its rented out long term , sold with or without tennant .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

• 3 months later...

available midd august for sale or rent , discount will be given for prebooking rental or purchase .

• 4 weeks later...

Not available for rent untill 2020 , only for sale and 5%+ intrest from first day .

• 2 months later...

Limited offer untill 1st july 2018

8,450,000:- all inclusive .

• Harry Brown locked this topic

Archived