IGNORED

View talay 6 , 2 beds corner for rent /sale / trade

Larssonn

available again for rental from june 1 st , enquiry with dates for rates , short or longterm .

19 th floor , 108 sqm , 2 bedroom 1 bathroom , internet fiber and tv  , fully equipped exclusive kitchen with washing machine .

can also be sold with finance at 11.5 mthb all inclusive , trade may be of intrest with no less than 7 mthb also paid in cash .

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0884.JPG

IMG_0868.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0883.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

Which corner is it on? The two closest to the pool or the two on second road side? 

EDIT: I see from pictures it is the second road side, if you burn down that bar directly opposite that blasts out heavy metal until 3am every night I will buy it off you.

correct about positioning , the condo do however have 500.000:- + thb soundproof glassdoors but regarding the surrounding bars there will always be some noice if you wish to live centrally located , this adepts to any city or center living ?

on the other side for atleast northshore and similar i guess youre fighting with the chineese busses from early morning outside , no idea about the vt6 fronts but atleast middle positioned units have a alot of noise from the motorboats early morning too spinning the engines unless they spent some money on quality windows .

regarding the bar i wouldnt mind at all have it burned to the ground either , no idea who visits it or how they survive as never usally se any people there .

solid advice tho by The Storm .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

TBH - if I was seriously looking a would snatch your hand off for this unit. The corner units are fantastic and this one looks like it has been done out to a high standard.

VT6 itself is a solid build, with convenient businesses on the 3rd ('ground') floor and a great pool area. It is probably the best location in Pattaya. 

Outstanding condo. Very classy, beautifully fitted out and top location.

Link to previous correspondence on this unit... hope this helps...

How much are you renting for please

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The rental price depends mainly for how long you would like to stay and when , send me a private message with dates for rates .

Please don't take this as a flame or criticism; I'm wondering who are the main clients for purchase of condo's like this? Western European's? Russians? Thai's? Chinese?

I know the location and it looks a fantastic view and interior, it's just I'm wondering what types of clients are spending over 250k GBP / EUR on a condo in Thailand.

bb69

5 hours ago, billybob69 said:

Please don't take this as a flame or criticism; I'm wondering who are the main clients for purchase of condo's like this? Western European's? Russians? Thai's? Chinese?

I know the location and it looks a fantastic view and interior, it's just I'm wondering what types of clients are spending over 250k GBP / EUR on a condo in Thailand.

bb69

can we please keep the thread clean as its mainly a thread to rent out a unit  , if you wish to know who /what things cindly make a thread with the questions .

regarding your question i would guess anyone who have the money over to spend and find bank rates beeing extremely bad aswell as thoose planning to live here many years and plan to rent the condo out and basicly having it free and selfpaid  after some years of rentals .

shops in lower offer more than any bank in europe anyway can match as return  , then you have the expected increase of value once things gets build in pattaya .

cindly let thread be clean and send any questions about dates and rates privatly to me .

as its low season im very openminded for the right tennant , grab it before lower shops gets it as i would rather have 1 tennant than having it used by tons of different customers .

6 hours ago, billybob69 said:

bb69

If you were in the position to play a long game (15-20 years) then this unit would make a great investment. 

Whilst normally buying a condo in Pattaya is considered to be a bad idea this unit has a large number of positives and the few negatives will soon be negated. For example the bar opposite won't last much longer (either closed down or knocked down and redeveloped). 

This unit is a good size, in a well built and maintained building and a great location. 

If I was planning on a long term stay in Thailand (which I am not) then I would purchase this unit. 

I have stayed at VT6 many times thru Dancwatchers rental program.  

While in general I thought VT6 was a decent building in a great location I felt the build of the units could have been better (I've stayed in numerous).

My number one complaint was hearing my neighbors TV while sleeping.  Most newer condos built in the U.S. have to have a gap in between the common walls to help alleviate this problem.

Another was no exhaust fan in the bathroom or kitchen.  

I agree the corner units are the best with the extra windows and ventilation.

While I would spend the amount of money asking for this condo in the U.S. with much better building codes, I would not in Thailand.  It would make a nice rental though.

Just my humble opinion.

16 minutes ago, typhoon42 said:

My number one complaint was hearing my neighbors TV while sleeping.  Most newer condos built in the U.S. have to have a gap in between the common walls to help alleviate this problem.

I have been using DW condos for two or times a year for the last six years and I have never had this issue.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Buckinup said:

Beautiful pics!  Are there closets in the bedrooms?

There are no closets in the bedrooms , wasnt enough space to create that as im a big fan of glas and windows and didnt want to block views by concretewalls ..... all walls except behind bed are either or both glas and mirrors .

the wardrobe build is far end behind the 2 big mirrors seen on this picture added ,,,, its quite big aswell as a drawer nextto door for bedhseets and such .... enough for 4 people atleast .

IMG_0878.JPG

• 1 month later...

no longer available for rent .

Trade or sale possible with or without tennant giving over 5% ROI from day 1 aswell as its the cheapest foreign named corner to be found .

Finance possible .

no longer available for rent .

Trade or sale possible with or without tennant giving over 5% ROI from day 1 aswell as its the cheapest foreign named corner to be found .

Finance possible .

Looks like a really nice place but I'd personally be put off by the windows into the bedroom as to me they turn the place into a big studio apartment.

Great location so I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it & good luck [emoji106]

Edit: I've just realized there are Windows to the 2nd "Bedroom" from the living area & the master "Bedroom", how does that work when you have guests staying with you (e.g, let's say a mate visits & brings a girl back while my gf is there or worse, my parents are visiting & im staying in the 2nd bedroom)?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 10:42 PM, JB300 said:

Looks like a really nice place but I'd personally be put off by the windows into the bedroom as to me they turn the place into a big studio apartment.

Great location so I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it & good luck emoji106.png

Edit: I've just realized there are Windows to the 2nd "Bedroom" from the living area & the master "Bedroom", how does that work when you have guests staying with you (e.g, let's say a mate visits & brings a girl back while my gf is there or worse, my parents are visiting & im staying in the 2nd bedroom)?

Curtains .

9 hours ago, Chiang mai Tony said:

Curtains .

Left slightly ajar obviously :P

On 28/05/2017 at 11:39 AM, Larssonn said:

the condo do however have 500.000:- + thb soundproof glassdoors

Who made/fitted those? What are they made of?

I rented a corner unit on the 19th floor at the front facing towards Walking Street. You get an excellent cool sea breeze and the quality soundproof doors shut out all the bar noise on second road and the boats in the mornings.

On 7/27/2017 at 10:42 PM, JB300 said:

Great location so I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it & good luck emoji106.png

The unit itself has potential. Personally I would gut the interior walls to the bedroom and refurnish the place.  It could be a very cool "Bachelor pad":)

Quite strange how much advice you are getting on what is right and wrong with the place when all you are doing is trying to rent or sell it.

For what it's worth in the pictures it looks very nice and modern so good luck.

The ROI is quite good as well.

Archived