IGNORED

Any Recommendations for a Thai Language Tutor in Jomtien???

ChiFlyer

I will be out for about 10 days in late September. I was hoping to line up a Thai language tutor for my January trip of two months. I would prefer a Jomtien location, but Patts would be good as well. I am thinking 2 hours a day 5 days a week for about 6 weeks. 

I would like to meet said tutor in September and talk about what could work in January-February. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am talking about a serious tutor experience. I am doing fine with the pillow talk. :)

I have a great one in jomtien, teacher for 30+ years, and she helped me pick up hundreds of hot girls....... PM me if you want her number, her house is behind tiggelbites sp?

On 5/25/2017 at 2:01 AM, just hanging said:

I have a great one in jomtien, teacher for 30+ years, and she helped me pick up hundreds of hot girls....... PM me if you want her number, her house is behind tiggelbites sp?

Thanks. I just sent you a PM.

Archived