Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Location! Brand new Centara Studio for rent

mroovah

One of the best locations in Pattaya if one wants to be in the middle of everything. 

Studio - 1 bath  - communal Pool and gym
Living Area : 31 Sqm with balcony
Fully Furnished
Smart TV, internet and cable TV

Please have look at the pictures and if you are interested please call Rad on this number: 0638439457 - Please DO NOT PM me as I published this ad as a favor.  Please call him directly if you are interested in the condo: 0638439457

15000 baht per month long term lease

1IMG20170503190002.jpg

2MG20170430153610.jpg

3335.jpg

85413101.jpg

Cent1.jpg

IMG20170430153207.jpg

IMG20170430153237.jpg

IMG20170430153340.jpg

IMG20170430153350.jpg

IMG20170430153417.jpg

IMG20170430153425.jpg

IMG20170430153441.jpg

IMG20170430153455.jpg

zzCentaraMap.jpg

Internet connection and cable TV included in the price.

Lease options:

6months - 15k per m

12months - 14k per m

24months - 13k per month

3 minutes ago, MikeOnThai said:

Getting claustraphobic looking at pics....

Its a touch larger than a box room but there's a market for it and for the right guy it will be great.

lol how many ways can you shoot a small bathroom lol

12 hours ago, mroovah said:

Price is negotiable

How much for a 2 / 3 month stay starting 1st June and what is the deposit?

9 hours ago, bestmate said:

You can do better than the yearly price in same area it's a renters Market.Sorry no leads for a condo until i secure mine june 15th.

You can try bhat and sold in the links i am adding just to show you how the market is. But hard to get an owner direct its mostly friends or agents and need to wait for your arrival before committing to short terms.places empty months on end.

This add first placed in march and the owner was waiting for my arrival in june for 14k.see link http://www.bahtsold.com/view/luxury-boutique-newer-pattaya-central-studio-287943?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=32&s=&ca=18&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=1006&ar2=11&ar3=1075&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=10000&pr_to=30000

It just went this week and he had to put in new pillow top mattress and rug and other things. New link same place but higher price http://www.bahtsold.com/view/luxury-central-boutique-studio-293742?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=&ca=18&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=1006&ar2=11&ar3=1075&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=10000&pr_to=30000 As i was going for a viewing in june he replied that it went.

An  agent confirmed it went for a 3 month rental as they were advertising the same place so commision may have been paid if they got the contract signed as you can see same place but different name in link http://www.bahtsold.com/view/condo-for-rent-central-pattaya-293698?co=Thailand-1&full_search[6]=&s=&ca=18&c1=NULL&c2=NULL&c3=NULL&c=1006&ar2=11&ar3=1075&beds_from=NULL&beds_to=NULL&baths=NULL&pools=NULL&ty=NULL&land_size_from=NULL&land_size_to=NULL&ty=NULL&ty=NULL&pr_from=10000&pr_to=30000

If you want a hotel similar for 7990 with pool WiFi cable TV internet and clean 3 times a week try http://www.r-conblueocean.com/ and contact then direct.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

20 minutes ago, talung66 said:

You can do better than the yearly price in same area it's a renters Market.Sorry no leads for a condo until i secure mine june 15th.

You can try bhat and sold in the links i am adding just to show you how the market is. But hard to get an owner direct its mostly friends or agents and need to wait for your arrival before committing to short terms.places empty months on end.

On Bahtsold most of the condos for rent are avertised by owners, not agencies or brokers.

The 3 condos on Bahtsold are already rented. That's also a landlord market. Look for instance on Pattaya-Addict, past week 2 condos were advertised for rent and both have been rented in a few days.

7990 with pool WiFi cable TV internet and clean 3 times a week try http://www.r-conblueocean.com/ 

1.jpg.df12170aaa8fe718700b6a66976e2f4c.jpg

The best price is 19,000 bahts/month (low floor and noisy) AND you'll have to add 17% (service + VAT) = 22,200 Baht/month

... and how much for Kwatts ? 8 or 10 bahts per Kwatts ?

38 minutes ago, Spellforce said:

On Bahtsold most of the condos for rent are advertised by owners, not agencies or brokers.Firstly i agree with your first response for footymad streams  for the urban unit in other threads of places not bieng updated.although i usually find they are. still vacant. But you got this one incorrect.Its mostly agents or brokers when push comes to shove. Actually talking to someone it an agency or broker.rarely an owner.

The 3 condos on Bahtsold are already rented. That's also a landlord market. Look for instance on Pattaya-Addict, past week 2 condos were advertised for rent and both have been rented in a few days.The 3 condos on bhat and sold links i add are the same condo i have been talking to a owner read my post well and look at the photos of the 3 ads 2 different people one posing as an owner. That is the reason i posted it he was waiting for my arrival and got a 3 month lease just this week.

The 2 condos rented if you talking about the one with the bar it only went for 1 month.i dont look at places out if central pattaya.so i could be mistaken.

1.jpg.df12170aaa8fe718700b6a66976e2f4c.jpg

The best price is 19,000 bahts/month (low floor and noisy) AND you'll have to add 17% (service + VAT) = 22,200 Baht/month

... and how much for Kwatts ? 8 or 10 bahts per Kwatts ?

Again for r-con blue read post we'll i stated contact hotel direct. They will reply with 7990 a month no VAT. The screenshot you sent me it the website price is from 7 years ago i know i used to stay there a lot. According to contractual agreement with booking sites hotel can't advertise lower than the booking site does.Nightly rate is 600 walk in you can see yourself. There sister hotel on the bend other end of soi buakow is the same price you might be able to see a large banner on the hotel advertising the price it was there last (low season).and i dont think they will ever update this site.

Noise levels are low these days with Action street dead one side and the beer bar complex on the other empty now a 7/11. and most of the construction in the area is on hold.the only bad thing i found is room are now dated and not well blacked out for a sleeping during the day.the only reason i am now looking is i want a kitchen and got VT6 for 16k last year, This year already have many leads for under 15k on Soi 15 as i want a gym this year.

Electric is expensive but all hotels are from 7 to 10 this one is 10 hotels dont give government rates water is 250 as i recall if wrong 400 max.

My utilities bill has never been over 3k running aircon.although staying in a condo the utilities are never over 1k running a fan only.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

• 2 weeks later...

Discounted prices:

12000 p/m - 2 years lease

13000 p/m - 1 year lease

14000 p/m - half a year lease

Remeber guys that WiFi and int. cable TV is included so you only pay for electricity and water (government prices)

On 24/05/2017 at 11:57 PM, bestmate said:

Call Rad..

Archived