IGNORED

.. JULIAN ASSANGE - Swedes Drop Charges

brutox

He had the balls, but there were consecuences

Must be so HARD living for 5 years in a building, with no chance to walk in the street as a regular person

After all this time?

Wonder what happened all of a sudden. Maybe he did a Cat Stevens, that would make the Swedes turn a blind eye for sure.

This fucking traitor should be burnt alive on a pile of tires. 

10 hours ago, Hispano said:

He had the balls, but there were consecuences

Must be so HARD living for 5 years in a building, with no chance to walk in the street as a regular person

Yup, though not as hard as being stuck in a US prison with the inmates forming an orderly queue.

This fucking aussie wanker... His worst nightmare is that people will forget about him. He is quite demonstrably a fame slut.

It's funny that we were just discussing stealthing on PA a few days ago.

What Julian Assange was accused of was effectively stealthing. The woman slept with him and the woman declined his requests for unprotected sex. They had protected sex, but she claims that he later slipped it in unprotected while she was sleeping. 

1 hour ago, Not_Shameful said:

It's funny that we were just discussing stealthing on PA a few days ago.

What Julian Assange was accused of was effectively stealthing. The woman slept with him and the woman declined his requests for unprotected sex. They had protected sex, but she claims that he later slipped it in unprotected while she was sleeping. 

N.B. Guys, stealthing is regarded as rape. Maybe it should be a lesser charge in this case, since they already fucked?

35 minutes ago, Biennial said:

N.B. Guys, stealthing is regarded as rape. Maybe it should be a lesser charge in this case, since they already fucked?

Assuming there is any validity to their statements.

His press conference was along the lines of "I cant forgive or forget."

Hope Sweden has good security on their embarrassing Secrets or they will be coming to a newspaper soon.

5 hours ago, The Storm said:

This fucking traitor should be burnt alive on a pile of tires. 

I accidently liked what you wrote.... Trust me, I don't like it.

Who exactly, is he a traitor to?  I don't think he is wanted for anything in his home country?

51 minutes ago, dave01 said:

I accidently liked what you wrote.... Trust me, I don't like it.

Who exactly, is he a traitor to?  I don't think he is wanted for anything in his home country?

A traitor is the person who reveals Secrets given in confidence that some people want to keep from others.

Assange was not one who was told to keep the Secrets for he discovered them and published them, this is not treachery so he is not a traitor

America does not like its Secrets to be told to its people or the world.

Are all of those Secrets needed to be kept or are they Secrets they want to keep for the two are most different often.

Governments hide there misdeeds with Secrets to benefit themselves not the people frequently, to do this is to deceive by omission and many times lying denials.

Assange exposes Secrets so he is the enemy of governments but not the people. If the rape was true or not was not why he hid in the embassy it was so the American government could not take him and jail him for telling truths they did not want there own people and the world to know.

The truth is the enemy of totalitarian regimes and ones who Desire to be for they are challenges to its power to control and protection of itself for truths expose failings, misdeeds and corruption.

The denial of access to truths is wrong, to attempt to jail whistle-blowers is wrong for we are the people and all governments should be our servants but most times they want us to be theres.

• Harry Brown locked this topic

Archived