IGNORED

Secrets Hotel Soi 14 Walking ST

psm916

I have stayed there three times and love it. It is right in the heart of the action. Run by an English guy. Good prices, clean, GoGo bar downstairs, good food, pretty girls, friendly staff. If you arrive at night, there is no access for cars, so call the hotel and they will send a member of staff to collect your bags from your taxi. 

http://secretspattaya.com/

6 hours ago, KingMidas said:

LOL, that's one way to advertise.

I really have no connection with the hotel whatsoever. I just had a really good experience there. I thought that was the whole ethos of this site? Reviews of hotels, bars, clubs, girls etc whether good or bad.

13 hours ago, KingMidas said:

LOL, that's one way to advertise.

Let's be fair. If he was staff, he wouldn't have said GoGo bar downstairs. But while we're at it...

SecretsBanner.jpg

I must admit that first time I was looking for Pattaya info, I ended at Secrets Forums

Must be back someday. I remember trolling the Dutchies with the spanish World Cup at South Africa :D 

Archived