IGNORED

Cracked glass Samsung Galaxy S7

My Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone slipped out of my hand and fell to the ground. Got a few cracks. Too bad since it is almost new. I'm going to Pattaya in July and maybee I can fix it there? Är Tukcom perhaps? But where at Tukcom? And how much does it cost to replace a broken screen?

Thank's in advance. 

30 minutes ago, Tarpon said:

My Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone slipped out of my hand and fell to the ground. Got a few cracks. Too bad since it is almost new. I'm going to Pattaya in July and maybee I can fix it there? Är Tukcom perhaps? But where at Tukcom? And how much does it cost to replace a broken screen?

Thank's in advance. 

From the front of Tukcom go up the stairs to the first (telephone floor) keeping to the extreme left side walk along to where it narrows and the shop in front of you stocks glass for most phones. Price depends on the phone, I do not know for your particular phone.

• 3 months later...

A friend of mine broke his S6 just after they were issued and it cost 11,000tb.

Guy said new model glass expensive this was in tukcom.

He had it done works ok.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived