Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanting to buy a s7

Billy Shears

thanks @LarryDarrell I'll be down there in a couple of weeks. I want to see how they actually fit in my hand. My wife likes mammoth phablets but my concern is more, will it fit in my pocket, and feel okay in my hand.

1 hour ago, just hanging said:

my sister let them lock her unlocked phone.  when she wanted to come here they want to charge her 300 dollars to unlock it

That is indeed a horrible consumer experience, but I believe that there is more than one way to skin a cat-phone. Unlock codes can often be obtained from other sources for much less.  If the phone was here locally, I'll bet that some genius in Tukcomm could unlock it.

Sensible, unlike myself 555

Bought mine (S8+) in the UK (pre-launch) whilst I was there and was initially disappointed.

It is not as big as the Note it was replacing, however, it is a very stylish mobile and I am pretty happy now.

The length makes one hand typing easier.

Sensible, unlike myself 555
Bought mine (S8+) in the UK (pre-launch) whilst I was there and was initially disappointed.
It is not as big as the Note it was replacing, however, it is a very stylish mobile and I am pretty happy now.
The length makes one hand typing easier.

I was able to get touchy-feely with both the S8 and S8+ at Banana IT today. The S8 is narrower than my S5!
I'm leaning towards the S8+ now. Just want to read a few more reviews before dropping that much baht on a phone.
Also want to make sure the True shop is not running any promotions.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived