Jump to content
IGNORED

Is the 4* Intimate hotel suite room a good choice?


zorroguy

Recommended Posts

Hi

I would like to hear whether the suite with jacuzzi at Intimate hotel - Tim Boutique for 18 nights is a good choice.

Has anyone tried that suite room? Or would you recommend something else for the same Price? I am thinking of the hotel due to its central location and that they have a suite with jacuzzi and the fact that it is guestfriendly.

Please advise whether it is a good choice...

18213882.jpg

Thanks :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When are you looking to go Zorroguy?

Location is unbeatable in my opinion. When we stayed last year in a deluxe room i thought it needed modernsising as showing its age in a number of places including public places. I did not drink or eat in the hotel or use the swimming pool so cannot comment on those facilities. 

Check out alternatives like LK Empress on beach road or Page 10 as they get good reports. I have stayed in LK Empress and thought it was better than Intimate IMHO.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I stayed in lk royal suite for ten nights in January.

best room I ever stayed in. 

I wanted to treat myself but I would never waste that type of money on a hotel room again. Better ways to spend the extra money 

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with Westie , stayed there for a week. Roof top pool small. Breakfast ok, bloody hot on the balcony and very small, so only had a quick smoke. I didn't use the jacuzzi once. Apart from the comfortable beds and great staff, I think better ways of spending money 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, overseas516 said:

When are you looking to go Zorroguy?

Location is unbeatable in my opinion. When we stayed last year in a deluxe room i thought it needed modernsising as showing its age in a number of places including public places. I did not drink or eat in the hotel or use the swimming pool so cannot comment on those facilities. 

Check out alternatives like LK Empress on beach road or Page 10 as they get good reports. I have stayed in LK Empress and thought it was better than Intimate IMHO.

 

I am in Pattaya from 10-28 july.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks.

I am hearing a lot about LK Empress and LK Metropole, I just want to make sure that I am planning to book the suite room at Intimate and I like using the jacuzzi with my guest before hitting the bed.

I want the suite room at any hotel since a 36 sqm room feels a Little too small for staying for almost 3 weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zorroguy said:

Thanks.

I am hearing a lot about LK Empress and LK Metropole, I just want to make sure that I am planning to book the suite room at Intimate and I like using the jacuzzi with my guest before hitting the bed.

I want the suite room at any hotel since a 36 sqm room feels a Little too small for staying for almost 3 weeks. 

How much is the suite? The suite in Baraquda, a 2 minutes walk from Tim is about 70 to80 sqm. post-42659-0-01783400-1434123593.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How much is the suite? The suite in Baraquda, a 2 minutes walk from Tim is about 70 to80 sqm. post-42659-0-01783400-1434123593.thumb.jpg.638bf6f25852eb9c5f7c360f829f38f7.jpg


I stayed at the Baraquda hotel duplex suite back in July 2017. The baraquda jacuzzi duplex suite was indeed a luxurious experience. However also more pricier. The intimate hotel although a 4* star hotel compared to Baraquda (5*) is much cheaper. For 18 nights in july the intimate hotel's fee is € 2100.

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I stayed at baraquda back in july 2015.

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stayed several years ago when it was still Tim Boutique. Very nice room with a great location. Some rooms can be noisy due to the bars below.  I haven't returned because I feel the 3 star properties in Pattaya provide tremendous value for the quality they offer.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zorroguy said:

 

 


I stayed at the Baraquda hotel duplex suite back in July 2017. The baraquda jacuzzi duplex suite was indeed a luxurious experience. However also more pricier. The intimate hotel although a 4* star hotel compared to Baraquda (5*) is much cheaper. For 18 nights in july the intimate hotel's fee is € 2100.

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk
 

 

I have stayed in That Grande suite before and I agree that was very nice. I just left Baraquda this morning. The picture I showed is not the duplex suite but the single floor suite. I am Accor Platinum member. Like this trip, I only booked the standard room and got upgarded to that suite. I only paid about 3000 THB which is somthing like 80 Eur!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, matrix123 said:

I have stayed in That Grande suite before and I agree that was very nice. I just left Baraquda this morning. The picture I showed is not the duplex suite but the single floor suite. I am Accor Platinum member. Like this trip, I only booked the standard room and got upgarded to that suite. I only paid about 3000 THB which is somthing like 80 Eur!

I am an Accor member as well, but not Platinum. I Wonder when I get the Platinum level....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zorroguy said:

I am an Accor member as well, but not Platinum. I Wonder when I get the Platinum level....

Stayed 60 days or earn 14000 points a year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Ok the hotel is booked for 16 nights now and two nights are planens in BKK. I am thinking of taking a Girl to Koh Samet Island for a night or two to get away from Pattaya a little...Ao cho view seems like a good choice. Especially the suite bungalow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



I stayed at the Baraquda hotel duplex suite back in July 2017. The baraquda jacuzzi duplex suite was indeed a luxurious experience. However also more pricier. The intimate hotel although a 4* star hotel compared to Baraquda (5*) is much cheaper. For 18 nights in july the intimate hotel's fee is € 2100.

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk



Hey zorro, what were this hotels policy on taking girls or guests back to your room during the day and night?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Hey zorro, what were this hotels policy on taking girls or guests back to your room during the day and night?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



The hotel is girl friendly...no problems. In fact they have condoms in their drawers, so they know there is action going on in their rooms...

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh thanks for the quick reply! Thats great news mate... and did they have a fee for taking guests back or was it free when they handed in their ID?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh thanks for the quick reply! Thats great news mate... and did they have a fee for taking guests back or was it free when they handed in their ID?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk




All free mate...nothing to worry about. One of the worker Athens reception desk even said to the girl to make me happy...I quote him saying "Please, make our friend happy"...

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites



All free mate...nothing to worry about. One of the worker Athens reception desk even said to the girl to make me happy...I quote him saying "Please, make our friend happy"...

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk



Now thats customer service lol thanks for info. I was only recently looking at the website and the rooms seemed nice and slightly different from the normal style hotel room. I might give it a try so..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Now thats customer service lol thanks for info. I was only recently looking at the website and the rooms seemed nice and slightly different from the normal style hotel room. I might give it a try so..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



I booked the Duplex suite room...very luxurious with a cool jacuzzi.

Don't know about the other rooms...

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites



I booked the Duplex suite room...very luxurious with a cool jacuzzi.

Don't know about the other rooms...

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk



Yeah i seen that room... slightly above my budget... i was looking at the deluxe room, and i will use the surplus cash on recreational activities [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, zorroguy said:

 


All free mate...nothing to worry about. One of the worker Athens reception desk even said to the girl to make me happy...I quote him saying "Please, make our friend happy"...

Sendt fra min SM-G928F med Tapatalk
 

 

White lion bar?

IMG_4518.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DAKLING1987 said:

White lion bar?

IMG_4518.JPG

Yes I vaguely remember two free chocolate bars on the table...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.