Jump to content

Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

brutox

.. FORUM UPGRADE - Tool Bar 'Indent' Key

Recommended Posts

brutox

Hey, guys .. I am through transition and happy with the new format you've put up.

However .. I am one of those members who makes long posts, requiring a bit of formatting to make my posts readable .. to segregate my thoughts, I often use the 'bullet point' button on the tool bar, in two levels of subparagraphs .. to segregate the levels of subparagraphs, I indent them..

The 'indent button is missing from the new format's tool bar.

Except for sissy-assed cry-baby complaints like this, the new format works just fine .. not difficult to transition to for members whose brains are not calcified, but I am guessing the basic architecture upgrade makes its operation better for you.

So .. what you  think? .. is an "Indent' button in the tool bar possible?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PepeLePew

Noted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PepeLePew
On 10/05/2017 at 5:43 AM, brutox said:

 

So .. what you  think? .. is an "Indent' button in the tool bar possible?

Thanks!

I think it's been added now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brutox
On 10/05/2017 at 11:43, brutox said:

Hey, guys .. I am through transition and happy with the new format you've put up.

However .. I am one of those members who makes long posts, requiring a bit of formatting to make my posts readable .. to segregate my thoughts, I often use the 'bullet point' button on the tool bar, in two levels of subparagraphs .. to segregate the levels of subparagraphs, I indent them..

The 'indent button is missing from the new format's tool bar.

Except for sissy-assed cry-baby complaints like this, the new format works just fine .. not difficult to transition to for members whose brains are not calcified, but I am guessing the basic architecture upgrade makes its operation better for you.

So .. what you  think? .. is an "Indent' button in the tool bar possible?

Thanks!

Hey, guys .. somewhere along the way, a couple of useful shortcuts were dropped from the tool bar .. any way they might be added in the next update?

The 'bullet point' button;

The 'indent' button; and,

The 'colored font' button.

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
localguy
8 minutes ago, brutox said:

Hey, guys .. somewhere along the way, a couple of useful shortcuts were dropped from the tool bar .. any way they might be added in the next update?

The 'bullet point' button;

The 'indent' button; and,

The 'colored font' button.

Thanks!

 

'Ello @brutox, what platform are you using? I am on a Windows desktop. (Tried Tapatalk in the past, but never saw the advantages)

  • bullet points work fine for me
  • Colored fonts work also

Indent button would be nice, I don't have that either

 

image.png.526c969ab62ecaa5ee381fddba40fdbd.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ru4Real

@brutox      Assuming you're on a PC/laptop ... zoom out. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ru4Real
2 minutes ago, localguy said:

Indent button would be nice, I don't have that either

There isn't one in this theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
localguy
  • It looks like indent is possible as well
    • press tab to indent a line
  • press shift tab to outdent (555 new word)
  1. One
    1. One
    2. Two
      1. One
      2. Two
    3. Three
    4. Four
    5. Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ru4Real

Just added indent/outdent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
localguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eXplosief

Strike thru please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brutox

Geniuses! .. @Ru4Realand @localguy.. you men are fuckin' geniuses!

The 'zoom' did it .. I would not have figured that out in a million years!

Both of you men, thank you .. I am jazzed and now fully prepared .. to write .. ummm, but first .. I sleep.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
petehoax
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, eXplosief said:

Strike thru please.

no problem, simply mark some text and click the "strike through" button (next to bold, italic and underline). and then, your text is strike through. 

Edited by petehoax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Touchagrey

1415b220c3e759a567db70a51d43489e.jpg

Another TapaTalk fail!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eXplosief
8 hours ago, petehoax said:

no problem, simply mark some text and click the "strike through" button (next to bold, italic and underline). and then, your text is strike through. 

Using chrome on android I don't seem to have that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ru4Real
13 minutes ago, eXplosief said:

Using chrome on android I don't seem to have that.

Buttons get dropped off depending on screen size ... which is why I suggested brutox zoom out. Doubt that'd work on android.

I'll look into it later when I get a chance; see what I can tweak.

 

Edit: In fact, check now @eXplosief ... decided to indulge in a longer bit of work avoidance :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eXplosief
6 hours ago, Ru4Real said:

Buttons get dropped off depending on screen size ... which is why I suggested brutox zoom out. Doubt that'd work on android.

I'll look into it later when I get a chance; see what I can tweak.

 

Edit: In fact, check now @eXplosief ... decided to indulge in a longer bit of work avoidance :D

Does not work like a charm now. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.