IGNORED

Any insights into Room/Apartment availability

gummy

Folks,

A friend is requiring a long term rent in the Soi Bukhaew/3rd road/2nd road areas in Pattaya.  does anybody have any information on availability  or even some contact  numbers. His budget is quite low so hence an apartment or room is probably more likely than a condo but any info greatly appreciated

Try Dave at http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/UK/Guesthouse.php

He's got a number of rooms at low long-term rents. Some are larger with kitchen area etc so it may suit.

One of the other guesthouses that are run by BM's may also have something decent for long term rent.

The Sawasdee hotels give low, long term rates as well but that would just be a hotel room and they're not exactly salubrious.

How low is his budget?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Tell your friend to only get a guest house room that INCLUDES Water, Electricity, cleaning etc in the monthly rate.

His budget is low so this way he knows exactly how much its going to cost him each month.

Many places add  Electricity & Water as extras based on consumption but charge more for these than they pay themselves as another way of making extra money.

He should know exactly what he is going to pay all in then he gets no unpleasant surprises at the end of the month..

any thanks for your help guys

22 hours ago, davidge said:

Try Dave at http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/UK/Guesthouse.php

He's got a number of rooms at low long-term rents. Some are larger with kitchen area etc so it may suit.

One of the other guesthouses that are run by BM's may also have something decent for long term rent.

The Sawasdee hotels give low, long term rates as well but that would just be a hotel room and they're not exactly salubrious.

How low is his budget?

Hi he is looking for something around the 4000 to 5000 baht a month

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

Bloody hell, that's low!

Really can't help with that. Need to look at the sort of non-aircon, fan only, crappy little rooms that bargirls rent.

Is there any decent long term guest houses in Jomtien I could rent for a month. I want to be 100% I like Jomtien sure before I pay 3 months rent in the gallery or the axis or Amazon condos. 

There are a quite a few on the low numbered Sois off beach road. I can't remember the names of the ones that have been recommended on here, but I'm sure they'd be happy to show you rooms. Personally, I wouldn't stay any further down than about Soi 9.

There is one on Dongtan Beach as well, BB House or something like that? Don't know what it's like.

Edit: that one is bigger than I thought http://www.bestbedhouse.com/pattaya_rooms_rates.htm

Found this I copied from a post another BM made a while back. Don't know if rates still current, or even if places still there.

JOMTIEN GUESTHOUSES 

Avenue Inn Hotel

Soi Welcome Jomtien

Jomtien Beach

Standard and superior rooms with aircon, cable TV, fridge, daily cleaning etc.

500-950 Baht/day

(Long-stay discounts!)

Berliner Eck Hotel

Jomtien Beach Road Soi 3

German hotel and restaurant. Long-stay discounts, free WiFi!

from 200 Baht/day (fan room)

from 600 Baht/day (air-con)

Double Dutch Guesthouse

Soi Welcome Jomtien Beach

Jomtien Beach

Clean air-con rooms with TV, fridge, room safe, daily room cleaning service.

700 Baht per day

East Suites

Jomtien Complex

Jomtien Beach

Luxury gay guesthouse in Jomtien with suites from 30-100m². Free Wi-Fi, kitchenette, bathroom, cable TV, DVD, balcony, room safe, air-con etc.

1,150-1,850 Baht/day

(depending on room size)

Golden Inn

Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 7

Jomtien Beach

Spacious air-con rooms with baths, hot water, safety box, cable TV, fridge, free Wi-Fi

450-500 Baht/day

Jomtien Hostel

Soi Somprasong Plaza

Jomtien Beach Road

Standard, superior, deluxe and super deluxe (128m²) rooms w. air-conditioning, cable TV, hot water, fridge, telephone etc.

550-950 Baht/day

3,500 Baht/day (128m²)

Joy's Paradise

Soi Welcome Jomtien Beach

Jomtien Beach

German guesthouse. Rooms with air-con, fridge, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, safe, hot water etc.

500-600 Baht/day

Long-term rates on application

Malee Hotel & Restaurant

Soi Honey, Pattaya 2nd Road

Central Pattaya

Dutch guesthouse. All rooms with air-conditioning, TV, DVD, room safe, free internet.

450-850 Baht/day

12,000-23,000 Baht/month

Mangoes Guesthouse

71/1 Moo 5, Najomtien

Sattahip

Experience life in a Thai village just outside of Pattaya! Budget rooms, apartments, bungalows with ADSL Internet, air-con, fan, fridge, hot water shower, TV, DVD, safe.

500-700 Baht/day

5,000-9,000 Baht/month

(rates depend on room type)

Moonshine Place

Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 4

Clean rooms with air-con, hot water, cable TV and a safe in each room.

Room rates on enquiry

Ons Moeder

Thappraya Rd., Dongtan beach

Jomtien Beach

Dutch-owned restaurant and guesthouse. All rooms with fan, air-con, TV, DVD, fridge etc.

600-700 Baht/day

Orchid Guesthouse

Jomtien Beach

Gay-run guesthouse centrally located in Jomtien. Luxurious air-con rooms with free Wi-Fi.

600-750 Baht/day

16,500-19,850 baht/month 

Siam Cats

Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 5

Jomtien Beach

Air-con and fan rooms with hot water, cable TV, fridge, safe; some with balcony & internet.

300-700 Baht/day

6,000-13,500 Baht/ month

(depending on room standard)

Simple Simon

Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 5

Jomtien Beach

English bar and guesthouse. All guest rooms with air-con, cable TV, fridge, safe etc.

from 450 Baht/day

Stefan's Boutique Guesthouse

Jomtien Beach Road, Soi 4

Jomtien Beach

Fully furnished air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet, fridge, safe, cable TV. Some with balcony, kitchenette.

550-1,400 Baht/day

Uwe & Wantana's Guesthouse

245 M.9 Sukhumvit Road

Najomtien Soi 9

Fully furnished air-con rooms with free Wi-Fi, bathroom, TV, fridge, balcony, daily cleaning.

from 450 Baht/day

7,200-9,200 Baht/month

Vickan's Guesthouse

Jomtien Beach Road

Swedish guesthouse featuring luxurious air-con rooms with cable TV, Wi-Fi, safe etc.

795-1,300 Baht/day

On 09/05/2017 at 08:32, gummy said:

Plenty of rooms available for 4-5K a month but you will be looking at rooms mainly on the other side of Third road off the small soi

On 5/10/2017 at 6:08 AM, plpkr88 said:

Is there any decent long term guest houses in Jomtien I could rent for a month. I want to be 100% I like Jomtien sure before I pay 3 months rent in the gallery or the axis or Amazon condos. 

what is your budget for jomtien

have you considered a condo

Sounds like Nirun condo on soi arunothai may suit him, off Klang. Maybe head down there and see if any advertised for rent

Personally for a short 3 month trip i wouldn't choose jomtien, but it depends what you plan to do, whether going to WS area a lot or just chilling by the beach with your GF

hi seen these about on google not in person

7k jomtien.jpg

8k jomtien hotel.jpg

For 5000 a month, he can find a room in SiriSuk - just behind Bliss BJ bar on the other side of 3rd road (top of soi excite). Rooms are basic, mostly Thais staying there but a few cheapskate foreginers too. Or are some rooms down Soi Bonkhod at MJ rooms, which are better but I trhink they were about 6500., mostly foreigner rented

Archived