Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

3 Bedroom townhouse for sale Pratumnak hill

ArNaSu

one of the big sales pitches you missed is right down the street from Kinnery

Looks like Sea-Hill Mansion...

Could be interesting to indicate its sqm size (living area)

and maybe costs, like the communal fee ?

And how long has exterior paint been on prescription in Pratamnak?

;)

1 hour ago, regyai said:

And how long has exterior paint been on prescription in Pratamnak?

;)

the more perfect everything is the more expensive.  this looks like a great price and you can paint cheap and get your own color choice.

Exactomundo

Paint and people cheap

so why live in the 'Bosnia' look

Whenever the signs of weather show on mine it gets a double dose of prime exterior

i paint mine every few years...upkeep important and I change the color same time.  this seems like a good deal to me and prattamack a good area

Could do with getting someone to take some proper photos but yes sounds like a good price in that area.

You need to give Talang Wah of the plot and Sqm living space but I know land price alone over there are very high.

Thai company owned, but still, square this against a lot of Condo' prices....even if it does need a paint job.

It's advertised on Hipflat. A few more pics there.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9 hours ago, Oukiva said:

Looks like Sea-Hill Mansion...

Could be interesting to indicate its sqm size (living area)

and maybe costs, like the communal fee ?

Your right, Seahill Mansions. Can't really read the chinook, it's big my guess is around 220, 240 something like that.

It's not like a condo or housing estate with a governing body for maintenance, it's self policing as such.

Out of 8 houses 4 are presently occupied 3 of us split the pool, 600 baht a month, thats it really for maitanence.

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Could do with getting someone to take some proper photos but yes sounds like a good price in that area.

You need to give Talang Wah of the plot and Sqm living space but I know land price alone over there are very high.

Thai company owned, but still, square this against a lot of Condo' prices....even if it does need a paint job.

Yeah fair enough on the photos.

I will maybe list it with a real estate agent next week, they can do the photos.

I don't know how big really, over a certain size it seems kind of unimportant, it's split level meaning every half floor is a different room.

A friend may be interested in viewing, I passed on your email.

He arrives in Pattaya about half way through June.

1 hour ago, davidge said:

A friend may be interested in viewing, I passed on your email.

He arrives in Pattaya about half way through June.

Ok mate

He is welcome to have a look, in my experiance most falangs never consider this type of place, I have lived there around 10 years, when i was buying i was put off by condo price vs size and kind of started looking at these type of places.Anyway he can contact me if interested. I have priced it to sell I'm looking to sell for what I think is a fair price I am not a real estate speculator so just looking to sell up and maybe move on somewhere else. If no one is interested, that's ok as well it's kind of one of those places a lot of people walk by and no one knows what it is, so kind of quiet and everyone leaves you alone

He's looking for a house rather than condo - has an adult Thai daughter so ownership not an issue. Most houses a bit out of the way or, if more central, very expensive.

He's not in any rush though. He retires in 12 months and wants something for then.

Archived