Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Penthouse Hotel

NSA7

I started this post as i was looking to post a review of this hotel that i stayed in for a week in April 16, the hotel is situated in Pattaya Funland which is like 5-7 min to Walking Street, had a beautiful room which was equipped with all what you need i mean not only towels and condoms but also strip pole and strobe lights) which was kind of fun,, the hotel is extremely girly friendly as you can imagine and i had amazing breakfast as well, those were the pros.

the cons: had a little ant problem in the room which when raised to the front office nothing was done, hidden fees like insurance, the hotel strip club was mainly ladyboys.

the price range is nice also) anyway hope that was helpful guys.

I first visited Pattaya in 1992 and in that year I started drinking in Palmers bar which is very close to the Penthouse.  And I still drink in Palmers bar whenever I visit Pattaya.  So over the last 25 years I have seen many changes to the Penthouse hotel.  Back in 1992 the hotel had a bar which could be accessed from the hotel or the soi.  And the bar employed bar girls who could be bar fined if any took your fancy.  Then one year the bar became a girly gogo.  And then a few years later the gogo split in two.  One half (Kittens) became a girly gogo.  And the other half became a ladyboy gogo(Obsessions) BUT which ever entrance you used it was just one gogo inside.  I've not been inside for a long time but I get the impression that its mainly ladyboys working inside the gogo(s)

The concept at one point was great,it was a mongering hotel and you could even phone downstairs to send up a girl from the gogo,the gogo went to shit with the addition of the ladyboys,and the hotel is now way overpriced and rundown,living in the past. Needs a magor upgrade for its 1800 baht price pn tag imo

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I stayed there for a week long trip about 4 years ago, it was a novelty for about 2 days then I  was over it. But location is good if you don't mind being close to boyztown.

Reading the owners responses to negative reviews on TripAdvisor is always a fun way to pass time.

On 5/14/2017 at 3:16 PM, dboy said:

I believe the hotel is now shut

No its still open for business, i just had a brief correspondence with them as i am checking on returning, what surprised me is the lack of enthusiasm from the staff on receiving back a second time traveler.

It is a fun hotel and has all you need in the room but I agree that the attached GoGo bars are 99% LB's despite being advertised as on with ladies and one with LB's

On 14/05/2017 at 11:16 PM, dboy said:

I believe the hotel is now shut

No it is the 2 go-gos attached to the hotel that are now closed.

14 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

No it is the 2 go-gos attached to the hotel that are now closed.

18 hours ago, psm916 said:

It is a fun hotel and has all you need in the room but I agree that the attached GoGo bars are 99% LB's despite being advertised as on with ladies and one with LB's

If i remember correctly last time i was there they had 1 or 2 girls and around 8-9 ladyboys

One of the things i enjoyed about the hotel beside the room styling is the breakfast, the breakfast was nice actually.

• 6 months later...

A Penthouse hotel room.

Penthouse1500x1000.thumb.jpg.ba7a15f4bf10d6b153e47d5f5bbd49a6.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 4 months later...
On 5/14/2017 at 07:51, Sammy151 said:

Reading the owners responses to negative reviews on TripAdvisor is always a fun way to pass time.

Very true!

On 14/05/2017 at 00:23, blue1878 said:

I first visited Pattaya in 1992 and in that year I started drinking in Palmers bar which is very close to the Penthouse.  And I still drink in Palmers bar whenever I visit Pattaya.  So over the last 25 years I have seen many changes to the Penthouse hotel.  Back in 1992 the hotel had a bar which could be accessed from the hotel or the soi.  And the bar employed bar girls who could be bar fined if any took your fancy.  Then one year the bar became a girly gogo.  And then a few years later the gogo split in two.  One half (Kittens) became a girly gogo.  And the other half became a ladyboy gogo(Obsessions) BUT which ever entrance you used it was just one gogo inside.  I've not been inside for a long time but I get the impression that its mainly Ladyboys working inside the gogo(s)

Sorry to tell you that you won't be drinking in Palmers on your next visit.
Bob finally closed up shop when his lease expired. He had a pretty decent innings though.

There was a rumour he was opening up again across the street where he used to be and a new hotel is being built.

Perhaps they made him a good offer.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

27 minutes ago, Geordie59 said:

Sorry to tell you that you won't be drinking in Palmers on your next visit.
Bob finally closed up shop when his lease expired. He had a pretty decent innings though.

Sad but true

I was in Pattaya last December for Christmas and New Year and my last night in Pattaya before flying home was the 3rd January. And I spent part of the night in Palmers.  The bars last night was the 31st January.  Pattaya wont seem the same the next time I visit.

2 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

There was a rumour he was opening up again across the street where he used to be and a new hotel is being built.

Perhaps they made him a good offer.

Hi Billyboy294 I know that Bob wants to open up a bar but it has to be in the right location and he can make money.  Maybe the person(s) who are taking on the hotel have asked Bob to run the bar and do the food

• 9 months later...

Penthouse hotel location is very near the Walking Street entrance, but that benefit has become less important.  The hotel has changed drastically over time and is nestled in the smack of the gay/ladyboy area.  The Kit Kat girls have moved on and the club is dominated by ladyboys.  Accommodating and girl friendly, the rooms are designed to maximize the experience.  With the change to ladyboys everywhere, there are other places in Pattaya to stay and seek close entertainment.  Cockroaches peaked out pretty often, luckily there was a can of spray in the bathroom 

Archived