Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Who was Zyzz?

QuotaMan

Some of you old timers and fitness fanatics may have heard of the fitness personality named Zyzz.

He was a cult fitness personality who gained internet fame as a guy who stressed 'aesthetics' and his pictures/videos became viral. To add to his notoriety and 'legend,' he died in Pattaya in 2011 aged only 22 years old (and apparently knew another Pattaya legend, Tim Sharky Ward).

To this day some people still remember him with awe and reverence (of course some people didn't care for him at all), and people still make videos discussing him.

http://azizshavershian.com/did-tim-sharky-kill-zyzz/

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

First I heard of him was around 2009 on bb.com misc. He was a legend there.

Never heard of him. How did he die?

25 minutes ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

Of something serious I guess.

He was  a pioneer of bridging he aesthetics of fitness and making it popular on social media to the youth of today, an offshoot of the rave aesthetic culture.

He died from having an undiagnosed for cardiomyopathy whilst being on clenbuterol, a dangerous central nervous stimulant used to increase the heart rate and increase the basal metabolic rate (ie was burning bodyfat faster at rest). His heart gave up in a spa apparently. 

He inspired a new image and standards for the upcoming males of teenage culture and became a cult icon. He had a Frank Zane like physique, a pivotal Mr Olympian in the Arnold Schwarzenegger era which is quite attainable to most fitness enthusiasts. 

Who cares :Bored1:

1 hour ago, Pattaya_Brian said:

Hmm, Mr. Google says heart attack in a sauna.... not where the sauna was located or if it was fired.

1 hour ago, chirockr said:

He was  a pioneer of bridging he aesthetics of fitness and making it popular on social media to the youth of today, an offshoot of the rave aesthetic culture.

He died from having an undiagnosed for cardiomyopathy whilst being on clenbuterol, a dangerous central nervous stimulant used to increase the heart rate and increase the basal metabolic rate (ie was burning bodyfat faster at rest). His heart gave up in a spa apparently. 

He inspired a new image and standards for the upcoming males of teenage culture and became a cult icon. He had a Frank Zane like physique, a pivotal Mr Olympian in the Arnold Schwarzenegger era which is quite attainable to most fitness enthusiasts ... who take a shit load of drugs to get to where they want which might bring on an early demise.

Just now, Gone-east said:

I agree with that addition. I left my personal opinion out of it as I thought the aftermath of what it has bred (narcissism & the pussyfication of men) might be frowned apon. Personally I though he was a malaka. 

Unfortunate and cautionary tale. 

Heard about this kid. I thought he died in a sauna in Bangkok? Maybe been misinformed then. Tragic case anyway and unnecessarily way too much gears. This few gains he did mostly could do "clean" with proper diet and training. 

I was in Australia at the time of his death & it was on the mainstream news. I believe he was trying to break into acting & worked as an extra in the popular underbelly series, golden mile? I'm pretty sure he died in a sauna in Bangkok not Pattaya. I think his brother got busted on charges relating to supplying steroids a couple of years ago.  

I think that he was also part of the trend of going to Thailand for 'steroid' vacations 

apperently many who are into bb go to Thailand and enjoy the stuff you can buy over the counter

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• 3 weeks later...

Was a young lad that died after hitting the sauna while on dnp.

was a bit of a so called 'guru' to many young lads on social media that belived he got the way he did naturally.

since then its come out that he was reguarly over here for "steriod holidays"

no problem with people doing what ever they want to do with their own bodys but dont bullshit people about it

Zyzz, son of Brodin! The prophet of aestethics,narcisism and modern superficiality.

He died for our gains..

19 hours ago, ant said:

Was a young lad that died after hitting the sauna while on dnp.

was a bit of a so called 'guru' to many young lads on social media that belived he got the way he did naturally.

since then its come out that he was reguarly over here for "steriod holidays"

no problem with people doing what ever they want to do with their own bodys but dont bullshit people about it

Didn't know it was possible get dnp here in Thailand?! 

Never heard of him but alphabetically speaking,he was last at everything I'm guessing.

Archived