IGNORED

5 years bareback with GF ... now she tells me :-) HIV+

zenzen11

20 hours ago, Bartle said:

Congratulations. I don't think there is a single case of a man getting HIV from heterosexual sex. 

Everything is a mess in Africa. A study found that a large number of black African men are gay on the side but keep it quiet. 

Are you sure about this? I thought Aids was first found in Chimps in Africa. Africans contracted it by eating the meat. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/21/2017 at 0:26 PM, Bartle said:

Congratulations. I don't think there is a single case of a man getting HIV from heterosexual sex. 

Are we even living on the same planet?

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

Are we even living on the same planet?
Bartle does not seem to understand that his ignorance is putting girls at risk, which is putting all of us at risk. You can fix stupid, just have to wait for nature to wash him from the gene pool....

On 22/08/2017 at 2:40 AM, Brianrich1 said:

Are you sure about this? I thought Aids was first found in Chimps in Africa. Africans contracted it by eating the meat. 

It is an (black) African, IV drug user, and a gay problem. None of us are likely to eat bushmeat (sic).

Some women who went to the Caribbean  for sex, or "volunteered"to work in Africa, came back with HIV. Women catch HIV relatively easily. As a man, I don't worry about it.

Scary story: The London Underground security people make a tape of crazy stuff that they video record each Christmas. One of my friends worked with them and saw one of the tapes. A tramp found a drunk guy on a platform who was slumped over some railings. He pulled the guy's trousers down and introduced himself.

Don't pass out drunk without protection of your catflap.

WTF? How are you not pissed that your girlfriend knowingly let you bareback her when she knew she had HIV? 

Archived