IGNORED

5 years bareback with GF ... now she tells me :-) HIV+

zenzen11

ZZ2.

sorry to hear about your situation.

you are possibly back in the States now.

What is happening with your gf?

I'm assuming you have had tests in the US.

Good luck.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I realised that, I'm new to this forum, I've been trying to figure out how to delete my duplicate posts the last 15 minutes, to no avail....i even reported my own posts as a last resort. Anyone care to explain how to delete my own posts? sorry...

The way i delete a post is i delete/cut all the text and just leave a full stop.

On 5/11/2017 at 9:55 PM, Shorty said:

I'd say the odds are this is a bullshit post.

Why would I bullshit about this?   strange response i think

8 hours ago, happy888 said:

ZZ2.

sorry to hear about your situation.

you are possibly back in the States now.

What is happening with your gf?

I'm assuming you have had tests in the US.

Good luck.

Yes .. back in the USA.  I got tested again here.  Negative again. The test took about 1/2 hour and was administered with a MUCH more sterile technique.  And, I received good info for both me and my GF.  So, all good for now.  

When I get back in a few weeks I will get my GF on meds.

6 hours ago, zenzen11 said:

Why would I bullshit about this?   strange response i think

For attention, for people to believe your immune system is superhuman, for a bunch of other sad reasons I am sure too, but you say you banged her atleast 2 times a week in all holes so lets just take the extreme high risk category anal that is 510 high risk exposures the possibility of not contracting the virus through this is pretty much zero (this is not my knowledge I asked my brother out of curiosity who is a Dr and has worked exclusively in STI clinics half his career) but interestingly enough he said that he would constantly get the same guys coming in and stating they believed they had been exposed to high risk sex when he was extremely doubtful they too were looking for attention.

7 hours ago, zenzen11 said:

Yes .. back in the USA.  I got tested again here.  Negative again. The test took about 1/2 hour and was administered with a MUCH more sterile technique.  And, I received good info for both me and my GF.  So, all good for now.  

That's good news.

I hope things keep improving for both of you.

Cheers.

7 hours ago, zenzen11 said:

Excellent news! ;) 

So remember, no more barebacking for a time 

noooo.jpg

8 hours ago, Shorty said:

For attention, for people to believe your immune system is superhuman, for a bunch of other sad reasons I am sure too, but you say you banged her atleast 2 times a week in all holes so lets just take the extreme high risk category anal that is 510 high risk exposures the possibility of not contracting the virus through this is pretty much zero (this is not my knowledge I asked my brother out of curiosity who is a Dr and has worked exclusively in STI clinics half his career) but interestingly enough he said that he would constantly get the same guys coming in and stating they believed they had been exposed to high risk sex when he was extremely doubtful they too were looking for attention.

LOL .. THIS FORUM IS THE LAST PLACE i WOULD LOOK FOR ATTENTION.   555555

I do look to this forum for information.  advice? When it comes to things I think you mongers might have some experience in.

All due respect to your brother.  But, I really found this site posted by MarcusS (post #12 this thread) https://www.silompulse.com/pep/ about the risk factors/probability of contracting HIV very helpful.

And also Kansuwan's (post 10) ..which relates an story about people who have had unprotected sex while HIV+ for 10 years .. and one of them never contracting the disease.

Maybe, with all due respect to your brother and his experience, we are wrong about just how contagious this disease is.

?????

(also, maybe the probability numbers are off on https://www.silompulse.com/pep/ ) ..

who knows for sure?

I am sure that HIV does not show up in my blood for now.  And, I am sure I did not come to this forum for attention. 

PS.  Thanks to all that commented on this thread.  I did find some help/support/advice that I used here.  

Thanks again

16 hours ago, Shorty said:

Science is the new religion. 

If you think you know how your body works and how drugs and medicine affect our bodies. 

Consider this observation, a new organ was recently discovered, identified and named in our bodies, within the last few months.  How many years(decades, centuries) have we known all there is to know about our bodies?

The OP is 51 and planning his own death? Alarming.

On 5/18/2017 at 11:11 AM, bob_ny said:

Consider this observation, a new organ was recently discovered, identified and named in our bodies, within the last few months.  How many years(decades, centuries) have we known all there is to know about our bodies?

Which Organ is that? Would you care to enlighten us?

They only discovered the appendix has a function in the last 2 decades and I thought that was bad enough.

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

On 5/19/2017 at 1:32 PM, laserlube said:

Which Organ is that? Would you care to enlighten us?

They only discovered the appendix has a function in the last 2 decades and I thought that was bad enough.

Google: new organ found near intestines. 

Here's one search result: http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/completely-new-human-organ-officially-discovered/

these articles are from january of this year. 

On 5/23/2017 at 1:53 AM, bob_ny said:

Google: new organ found near intestines. 

Here's one search result: http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/completely-new-human-organ-officially-discovered/

these articles are from january of this year. 

I thought the mesentery was discovered long ago, back to the time of Leonardo Da Vinci. Just that it isn't classified as an organ until now. 

What I find surprising is that its function isn't known, lol...we've split the atom and travelled to the moon but can't figure out how our own bodies work. 

Be Safe, not Sorry!
Buy Home HIV Test Kits to check yourself or your partner. 

Logo JPEG small.jpg
Order now at www.testhivstatus.com

Convenient, Easy to Use, Reliable, with Total Privacy.
International Shipping.

Also Available: Test Kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Hepatitis B.

• 3 weeks later...

have many documented cases of people being in a long term sexual relationships then one is found to be h.i.v.   the other not.apparently its very hard to catch through sex.

• 2 weeks later...

ZenZen 

I am glad to hear the good news.  Thanks for sharing your story and let us know of any other developments.

On 6/8/2017 at 8:01 AM, MalcolmT said:

have many documented cases of people being in a long term sexual relationships then one is found to be h.i.v.   the other not.apparently its very hard to catch through sex.

Yeah, I have seen some shockingly low odds posted for circumsised men to catch the virus.

Probabilities of HIV transmission per exposure to the virus are usually expressed in percentages or as odds (see chart at the end of this article). For example, the average risk of contracting HIV through sharing a needle one time with an HIV-positive drug user is 0.67 percent, which can also be stated as 1 in 149 or, using the ratios the CDC prefers, 67 out of 10,000 exposures. The risk from giving a blowjob to an HIV-positive man not on treatment is at most 1 in 2,500 (or 0.04 percent per act). The risk of contracting HIV during vaginal penetration, for a woman in the United States, is 1 per 1,250 exposures (or 0.08 percent); for the man in that scenario, it's 1 per 2,500 exposures (0.04 percent, which is the same as performing fellatio). 

As for anal sex, the most risky sex act in terms of HIV transmission, if an HIV-negative top—the insertive partner—and an HIV-positive bottom have unprotected sex, the chances of the top contracting the virus from a single encounter are 1 in 909 (or 0.11 percent) if he's circumcised and 1 in 161 (or 0.62 percent) if he's uncircumcised. And if an HIV-negative person bottoms for an HIV-positive top who doesn't use any protection but does ejaculate inside, the chances of HIV transmission are, on average, less than 2 percent. Specifically, it is 1.43 percent, or 1 out of 70. If the guy pulls out before ejaculation, then the odds are 1 out of 154.

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

I live in a small village in the Isan and I know of 3 people the same age as my wife who have died of AIDS in the 9 years I have lived here.

There are currently at least 2 other women in the village with HIV and others in the villages nearby.

I never BB, too risky.

I like them, as juicy as a freshwater clam!

6 hours ago, JINROP said:

Yeah, I have seen some shockingly low odds posted for circumsised men to catch the virus.

https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

you have looked into it a lot more than me.i must admit i thought sharing needles would be a much more dangerous.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations. I don't think there is a single case of a man getting HIV from heterosexual sex. 

Everything is a mess in Africa. A study found that a large number of black African men are gay on the side but keep it quiet. 

Congratulations. I don't think there is a single case of a man getting HIV from heterosexual sex. 
Everything is a mess in Africa. A study found that a large number of black African men are gay on the side but keep it quiet. 
I don't think that's right. I'll attach these images again so people can check for themselves.
8ae212fcd86169454160582ee44ec137.jpg61d1c28995cd845b6c00b7de38f76322.jpg

Bartle. You are really committed to being the most ignorant guy on PA. Read some science on the subject, not crap on the web. There are a huge number of Hetero males who have been infected, despite your ignorant claims to the contrary. https://www.poz.com/article/HIV-risk-25382-5829

1 hour ago, MikeOnThai said:

There are a huge number of Hetero males who have been infected, despite your ignorant claims to the contrary.

Secret bum lords and IV drug users.

Secret bum lords and IV drug users.
Idiot.... Spreading more crap by mouth than disease by dick, probably... Hopefully...

Archived