Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Large 1bed Jomtien Beach Penthouses for rent

mroovah

Large and modern, 78 sqm condo in Jomtien,  Name of the building: Jomtien Beach Penthouses. 
Dedicated WiFi included in the price!

1 Bedroom, with king size bed.
Spacious condo,  big, L shaped leather sofa in living room, dinner table with many seats. 
There are two large over 50" flat screen 1080p FullHD TVs, one in bedroom and one in living room. 
Full european kitchen with oven, dishwasher and four ceramic hobs. 
80m from Jomtien beach, soi 9. Many extras like proper desk, good printer, coffee machine and more. 

Price for long lease: 22000b. per month and negotiable

condo-pattaya-exclusive-1.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-2.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-3.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-4.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-5.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-6.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-7.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-8.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-9.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-10.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-11.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-12.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-14.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-16.jpg

condo-pattaya-exclusive-fff10.jpg

new tv pic.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a really nice unit which was made by owner occupier for himself. There is a swimming pool and gym. Led lights throughout. 

As its quite important for some there is really good(and expensive) mattress in there.
This price is for long term rental, and its negotiable - pm me if interested.

A very classy looking condo - spacious, nicely furnished, clean and modern.

nice property... however renters market here... 18k better price... 

Would not argue too much with 20k. The thing that always disturbs me in Pattaya is giving a 2 month deposit for maybe a year. Trusting someone with 1000 pounds of my money for a year and then getting it back, maybe, when you go home is killing the market.

Would not argue too much with 20k. The thing that always disturbs me in Pattaya is giving a 2 month deposit for maybe a year. Trusting someone with 1000 pounds of my money for a year and then getting it back, maybe, when you go home is killing the market.

I agree this 2 month deposit thing is making me avoid renting a condo, my hotel only wants 1000 baht but 3/6 months rent up front which is fair

I agree this 2 month deposit thing is making me avoid renting a condo, my hotel only wants 1000 baht but 3/6 months rent up front which is fair

Seriously? If you rented a flat in the UK, with no credit checks, you would almost certainly have to pay 3 months deposit. Rents are dirt cheap here, because of the saturated market. Too many condos with nobody to fill em.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your comments. As the ad says, the price is negotiable so it will go below the asking price. 

For Pattaya Addicts members required deposit would be just 1 month rent. 

I forgot to mention about new Virus Doctor, energy efficient and quiet Samsung air conditioning in the condo. Internet installed in the condo is 3BB (cable and WiFi router), I believe the speed is 50mb/s(to confirm). 

Seriously? If you rented a flat in the UK, with no credit checks, you would almost certainly have to pay 3 months deposit. Rents are dirt cheap here, because of the saturated market. Too many condos with nobody to fill em.

In the UK the deposit would need to be paid to a 3rd party deposit scheme, not a Thai or Falang who you just have no idea whether they will give it back.

Anyway, off topic, I'm out.

it's a nice unit... if i were in the market i would give it a good look...

16 hours ago, GOLD CLUB AGOGO said:

Have to clarify this before I get out of thread. You must come from south east of England and even there my daughter just rented new flat for 1 month's deposit. In the area I come from 16,000 baht for 3 bedroom house, 1 month deposit. So Patts not dirt cheap.

May be interested when I come to Patts next month if still available.

you rent a house here and will be charged the first months rent and two months security.   very common especially if a nice house

Have to clarify this before I get out of thread. You must come from south east of England and even there my daughter just rented new flat for 1 month's deposit. In the area I come from 16,000 baht for 3 bedroom house, 1 month deposit. So Patts not dirt cheap.

As I said before no credit checks, unlike in the UK where, if you don't have credit worthiness or at least a guranteur, you have to pay 3 months upfront.

Internet installed in the condo has a transfer of 50mb/s.Just checked with 3BB. 

Looks nice and quality condo and on a quiet soi unless there's recent construction nearby?

I have stayed at the hotel in front of this place on the same soi and they're nice condo and apartments for rental.

its a pity not available for short term rental as would have it at a good price.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

As I said before no credit checks, unlike in the UK where, if you don't have credit worthiness or at least a guranteur, you have to pay 3 months upfront.

I don't know why people keep referring to what they know about another country. TiT and far away from comparisons to your home country.

Daryle

I don't know why people keep referring to what they know about another country. TiT and far away from comparisons to your home country.

Yeah, I think I was actually saying that mate,but never mind. Trotting out the old "TiT" line, which everyone does, is a bit lazy tbh. That basically means, "You're gonna get fucked, so just bend over and take it". You shouldn't just accept being screwed, but in this case, I think a deposit is acceptable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On 05/05/2017 at 03:55, Insomniac said:

You must come from a shit area of the UK.you could not rent a cardboard box for 16,000 Baht a month where I live.

8 hours ago, Pheat said:

You must come from a shit area of the UK.you could not rent a cardboard box for 16,000 Baht a month where I live.

Correct. The average rent in SE England is fast approaching 900 GBP pm and is well over 1,000 GBP in London. In 2010 when I last lived in the UK, I rented in the cheaper part of the UK (in the NW - Southport) a really nice 2 bed apartment in an upmarket development....it was 800GBP back then.

Pattaya rental costs are an absolute bargain.

4 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Correct. The average rent in SE England is fast approaching 900 GBP pm and is well over 1,000 GBP in London. In 2010 when I last lived in the UK, I rented in the cheaper part of the UK (in the NW - Southport) a really nice 2 bed apartment in an upmarket development....it was 800GBP back then.

Around here, 1-bed flats £300-400 a month. Large flat or semi-detached house £400-600.

The condo in this thread looks very nice and in a decent location. I'm not looking long term yet, still trying out different buildings short-term to assess them. Maybe I'll look for a short term in this building for my next visit.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

7 hours ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

Yep totally agree I have been renting a recently refurbished 2 bed house just off Third road for the past 2 years for the princely sum of  12K a month.

A similar house was sold 3 doors down for 3.3 million Baht 4 months ago.so yes rental costs in Patts are a bargain .it is a renters market totally opposite to the UK at the moment.

The condo the Op is advertising is very good value for money especially as the op is up for negotiations on the rental price and is in a cracking location if you prefer staying in Jomtien 

Yeah, I think I was actually saying that mate, but never mind. Trotting out the old "TiT" line, which everyone does, is a bit lazy tbh. That basically means, "You're going to get fucked, so just bend over and take it". You shouldn't just accept being screwed, but in this case, I think a deposit is acceptable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

[/Quote]

What are you dribbling on about. Try to stop thinking like you're at home and converting back to your comfort zone. Of course a deposit is acceptable, who in their right mind would let out an investment to a stranger without some protection.

Daryle

Archived