IGNORED

Can anybody recommend a good Realtor?

Anyone know of DD Real Estate? Run by a guy named Giuseppe Zanotti? Are they any good or just another shit bag realtor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ask if he have the mcdonalds birthday clown card , if thats the case you know hes a true pattaya agent .

if he cant provide such id then ask about hes education and where he and how he learned about the Pattaya market ...... usally tends to give amusing answers how "professional" they are .

on a serious note the name "DD" rings a bell but cant place them , be carefull and if possible avoid them ....... noone buys = the agency buisness selfdies and hopefully we can get serious agencys in time .

if im correct wich i say im not its a thai company with customer handling like a goldfish , unless you swing money so close they can smell it wich would make you their new best friend .

dont take the post seriously , just my personal thoughts what i think about the clowns / agencys .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, Larssonn said:

ask if he have the mcdonalds birthday clown card , if thats the case you know hes a true pattaya agent .

if he cant provide such id then ask about hes education and where he and how he learned about the Pattaya market ...... usally tends to give amusing answers how "professional" they are .

on a serious note the name "DD" rings a bell but cant place them , be carefull and if possible avoid them ....... noone buys = the agency buisness selfdies and hopefully we can get serious agencys in time .

if im correct wich i say im not its a thai company with customer handling like a goldfish , unless you swing money so close they can smell it wich would make you their new best friend .

dont take the post seriously , just my personal thoughts what i think about the clowns / agencys .

http://www.ddproperty.com/en

Bangkok based company , who work with any agent who wish to join them by bringing In sales or selling theirs  ......, so the Giuseppe Zanotti named one is just another starr on the real estate sky ..who works under some ambrella as so many bar stool agents do .....no opinion about the person ..... just to find out themself...

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived