Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Mochit bus station.

Encora

Both the same. Will need a 50B (about that) motorbike taxi afterwards, to take you to Chatuchak bus terminal.

Walking in this weather not advisable. Public bus could take you there, but knowing exactly where to stand and what side of road / what number / constant traffic works around there with U turns so its not worth the hassle.

I have just got back from there today after purchasing a ticket north.

I took the Train from Nana, 48 baht each way.  total 96 baht.

Then a motorbike taxi from Mochit  to the ticket office and back to the train station. 60 there and 60 baht back to train station 120 baht total.

I should have just got a quote from a taxi outside the hotel in Nanna.

216 baht total.

Thanks guys. Taxi will take much longer in morning traffic.

i was just curious if MRT would be faster then BTS, or closer to bus station.

but this info helps. The earlier I can leave, the earlier I get to Petchabun. Although, I dontthink any night time fun in Petchabun...

29 minutes ago, Encora said:

Thanks guys. Taxi will take much longer in morning traffic.

i was just curious if MRT would be faster then BTS, or closer to bus station.

but this info helps. The earlier I can leave, the earlier I get to Petchabun. Although, I dontthink any night time fun in Petchabun...

It is about 2 kms to the Northern bus station from the Mo Chit BTS stop so too far to walk.

If you are travelling light also the local bus option from the Mo Chit BTS stop. Use BTS exit 4 and  catch either buss 136 or 145 from the east side of Phahonyin Rd  and will take you to the bus terminal.  

I catch the number 77 bus after I take the white van from Pattaya. It runs from close to the big Mo chit bus station and does a full circle around the Chatuchat/Queen Sirikit parks, and whole Mo Chit area so passes both Mo Chit BTS and the nearby MRT. Bus fare should be around 8B. So either BTS or MRT and then make sure you are on the correct side of Phahonyin Rd to catch the bus. The bus will finish and terminate it's journey at Mo Chit bus station.

Archived