IGNORED

Another 'illegal' hotel demolished

davidge

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1242419/demolition-of-illegally-modified-pattaya-hotel-starts

CHON BURI-Authorities have begun the demolition of a 13-storey hotel building after it was found to have illegally added more floors. On Tuesday, a contractor hired by the Pattaya municipality deployed... 

IMG_6774.JPG

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Always feel a bit sorry for the owners when stuff like this happens,but ultimately they should check everything they`re doing is legit beforehand,still a shame though!

this is not a new story it has been going on for years with this building in soi VC south pattaya

just checked my photos and i have been following these events since august 5th 2013.........................almost 4 years. the thai owners delayed all actions and threw out/scared off city hall officials several times. only after the coup and workers turned up with 4 military did anything get done. since then the work has stalled several times and bugger all has been done since december

nothing happened till april 2015................

april 21 007 (Custom).JPG

move on to sept 2016..................

18 sept 010 (Custom).JPG

not hard to spot the extra floors is it?

then move on to nov 2016..................

nov 24 009 (Custom).JPG

very little has been done since.

3 buildings involved with extensions inc the 1 front right in the opening post, the beige one with the dark blue / grey bit added on

Maybe the owner was too kiniao with the brown envelop.

19 hours ago, striderman said:

this is not a new story it has been going on for years with this building in soi VC south pattaya

just checked my photos and i have been following these events since august 5th 2013.........................almost 4 years. the thai owners delayed all actions and threw out/scared off city hall officials several times. only after the coup and workers turned up with 4 military did anything get done. since then the work has stalled several times and bugger all has been done since december

nothing happened till april 2015................

april 21 007 (Custom).JPG

move on to sept 2016..................

18 sept 010 (Custom).JPG

not hard to spot the extra floors is it?

then move on to nov 2016..................

nov 24 009 (Custom).JPG

very little has been done since.

3 buildings involved with extensions inc the 1 front right in the opening post, the beige one with the dark blue / grey bit added on

Yes, I remember the saga now.  Don't know why the Bangkok Post published story yesterday?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

6 minutes ago, davidge said:

Yes, I remember the saga now.  Don't know why the Bangkok Post published story yesterday?

the military turned up again and an outside contractor has been appointed to do some real knocking down

148.jpg

This afternoon

149.jpg

Safety first

153.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

Done :cool:

this morning, with 2 tracked diggers on the upper floor

may 10 012 (Custom).JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the one up Soi VC just off second road?

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

14 minutes ago, freedom42 said:

Is this the one up Soi VC just off second road?

yes. it was called boutique hotel

Archived