Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Has anyone stayed at the "LK the Empress" Hotel? Is there a "joiner fee"?

Komando

I have a friend that wants to come for a visit to Pattaya.  He has never been here before.  He told me that one of the places he is considering staying at during his trip to Thailand is at "LK the Empress" hotel on Beach Road.

Has any member stayed there?  How was your experience?

If so, do they charge a "joiner fee"?  I read on the hotel web site that "Only registered guests are allowed in hotel rooms."

Please put any information about your stay at this hotel here so I can update my friend.

Thank you

Two of my friends used to stay there. I never heard of any joiner fee. My impression was they were happy with their stay, both of them. I was there visiting a few times, and it seems to be a nice hotel. But this was two, and one years ago, dont take my word for it.

I appreciate your input.  Thank you!

Does anyone else have experiences at "LK the Empress Hotel" to share?

No joiner fee ... and has a heralded "side entrance" for those with shame issues ...

Need hotel suggestions?  Free, non-judgmental help available HERE with over 1,100 rooms within 1 mile of the Pattaya nightlife districts covered.  Results tuned to your exact specifications.

Down for Maintenance as of 11/8/2017.

Map Links and Joiner Policy Repository access information here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjbngew8ss1a6q0/mapLinks.pdf?dl=0

I have not stayed at "LK the Empress Hotel", but I have stated in 3 other "LK" and none of them had a joiner fee.

6 hours ago, Komando said:

I have a friend that wants to come for a visit to Pattaya.  He has never been here before.  He told me that one of the places he is considering staying at during his trip to Thailand is at "LK the Empress" hotel on Beach Road.

Has any member stayed there?  How was your experience?

If so, do they charge a "joiner fee"?  I read on the hotel web site that "Only registered guests are allowed in hotel rooms."

Please put any information about your stay at this hotel here so I can update my friend.

Thank you

That's an awesome hotel. Furnished in French classical style, chandeliers, etc. Rooftop swimming pool, sauna and gym, superb free breakfast. My ladies and I came and went freely, no checking. You don't have to go past the desk to enter/leave.

Thank you Biennial.  I appreciate your reply to my question.  I like to ask others who have experience with a place for their thoughts.

33 minutes ago, Biennial said:

That's an awesome hotel. Furnished in French classical style, chandeliers, etc. Rooftop swimming pool, sauna and gym, superb free breakfast. My ladies and I came and went freely, no checking. You don't have to go past the desk to enter/leave.

My friend that is visiting is coming from California.  He was checking out "LK the Empress" hotel - he was also looking at "Baywalk".  I replied to him that both are in good locations on Beach Road in Pattaya, close to all the action this city has to offer.

5 hours ago, mustluvbuns said:

No joiner fee ... and has a heralded "side entrance" for those with shame issues ...

I found it more shameful going past the family mart girls tbh 555.

I can't recall ever even having reception stop me when I took the normal entrance,  it's a fairly wide lobby so easy to give a wide berth, unless it's changed now there is a coffee shop out front. 

I'm at Empress now and no joiner fee. Also, if you wan to be discreet you can enter via the family mart connected to the hotel and enter back hallway to the elevator. Excellent room great service and professional.

It's got free underground parking too.

I have stayed there 3 times, twice with Thai ladies and once with my wife. Try to get a balcony room overlooking the beach or the pool. The cheaper rooms face the wall next door. With the wife, got a great beach front balcony for 2100 baht. She loved it.

1 hour ago, Biennial said:

I have stayed there 3 times, twice with Thai ladies and once with my wife. Try to get a balcony room overlooking the beach or the pool. The cheaper rooms face the wall next door. With the wife, got a great beach front balcony for 2100 baht. She loved it.

Cool.  Great info.  Thanks.  My wife thanks you.  Lol.  

I stayed there in March.  No joiner fee.  Note: I never brought in more than one girl at one time.

• 2 weeks later...

I googled this hotel for this information and ended up here :)

Do they have a limit with how many girls you can bring back ? 

I will be staying with a bi girl friend , if im lucky we may bring back a girl or two 

• 3 weeks later...

I stay at Lk Royal Wing right now and there is no joiner fee for the first "guest" however you must pay 500 thb for the second one.

I believe this is the common policy for all LK hotels.

This is from the front desk (2016), but I have never paid any joiner fees. I have also had 18 year old with me. So, no joiner fee. But there is a risk that they suddenly decide to enforce it or a maybe a manager is on duty or something.

IMG_4213.thumb.JPG.56aa2a8d367a1a028c51328b512f74e6.JPG

It is a nice hotel btw.

IMG_4216.thumb.JPG.20850e0d5388f5172759f19cda5d4b60.JPG

IMG_4219.thumb.JPG.6361049908afdd71f07cb9ccc9f340ca.JPG

14 hours ago, johnnymoss56 said:

I just booked LK the empress..its undergoing renovation until july 25th..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I will be there the first week of July.  Does that mean there is going to be extremely loud heavy equipment running all day/night?

Not sure what construction regulations are like in Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 4:32 PM, AllUnknown said:

I will be there the first week of July.  Does that mean there is going to be extremely loud heavy equipment running all day/night?

Not sure what construction regulations are like in Thailand.

I got back last week, had a city view room facing soi 12..  Yes, the construction is super loud on that side of the building  (Believe they are building a hotel). I did not see any renovation at the LK itself though, just the hotel that is being built across the soi.   I originally had a room on the 2nd floor..  After the 1st day, I complained and they moved me to the opposite side.  Still heard the pounding, but not as loud..

I liked the location, and loved the fact that you can enter via the Family Mart vs, the lobby. The family mart was nice to pick up little things.  I got a good deal at $42 a night with breakfast...  Breakfast was good, because they made egg omlettes.

The room was very outdated though, paint pealing off, stains on the headboard, the toilet was so weak. You can not use toilet paper, it will not flush, so had to get use to just using bum gun..

Wont stay there again... not terrible, but much better options IMO

Archived