IGNORED

Please Critique My Lodging Plans

George36

Will be leaving for Thailand in three weeks arriving on a Tuesday morning.  Will be using Nam's Taxi service.  My stay will be 3 1/2 weeks, back to U.S. to pick up the wife and back to Thailand in early July for a month.  This trip will be fun and games but also planning for the July trip.

My needs are the ability to have partners/imps from Soi 6, Devil's Den, WS, Insomnia/Ibar and, probably more risky, Beach Road visit my lodging.  My intent is to draw from all areas to test myself and plan things out for the wife. Would appreciate input about short time rentals in that area for Beach Road gals.

Presently, my intent is to not make reservations as I will get into Pattaya about 1:00 p.m. and have the day to find lodging.  I will look first to the Central area and, more particularly, The Base, Vt6, LK The Empress and surrounding area.  Seems a perfect area to be based. My lodging budget is, all in, 1800-2500 Baht nightly and the July trip more closer to 3500 Baht nightly.

I figure that since I am going to be in Pattaya for a decent amount of time, I want to visit a few places to consider the noise, the heat, the sun, etc of the places before committing.  For instance, I understand Vt6 facing north is cooler but facing south has the views.  

Appreciate your thoughts.  Have been to Pattaya but not since 2008.  Looking forward to seeing and experiencing all the changes.  Will probably take a side trip to Bangkok.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Have a Great Day.

I'd book 2-3 days at any of trusted hotels  to settle in and do on ground research during that period.

Some punters really underestimate the impact of long flight and think that they'll hit the ground running. That being said, VT6 is ideal for your BR and Soi6 plans. 

I'll be there last week of June 1st 2 weeks in July....i'll be staying at Centara

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't waste any time changing hotels. Plenty of good/great hotels.

you can get great places to stay in Pattaya for small money. I normally stay in the same place for all of my trips. Good rooms, two pools, decent restaurant and quiet at night. You can get better walk in rates in most places than by booking on Expedia, Agoda etc.

just one example. hotel called Rcon blue ocean on soi buakhao. Monthly rate 9000bhat. If you book through Expedia etc it will cost you 25k plus 

some of the places I have stayed .. 

i stayed lk royal suite 2500 a night. Great hotel - soi buakhao 

i stayed Vt6 both sides. 1500/1700 a night . Best to  Stay on the Walking Street side . 

But I normally stay (9 times)in Diana estate 25k a month or 1500 a night . Soi buakhao 

After traveling 25-30+ hours, I'm tired, in need of a shower and shag.  The last thing I'd want to be doing is having to find a hotel when I hit the ground.  There's plenty of good hotels in your price range, in very good locations.  Once you're there and rested, you can take a leisurely stroll around town shopping for another hotel.  So, my advice would be to book in advance online, you won't regret it!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Archived