IGNORED

High rise or low rise?

Havalina

Hye all,

Was considering a months stay in a high rise this trip(AD Hyatt in Wongamat) after having previously stayed in low rise buildings in Central Pats.

Any thoughts on advantages or otherwise staying in a high rise?

As per a previous post of mine I had a friendly neighbourhood cockerel serenading me in the wee small hours for the whole of my last trip last trip and that basically got me thinking about high rises as an alternative.

Feedback on AD Hyatt would be appreciated if anyone has stayed there.

Don't like to be up any higher than floor 2 or 3 myself. Like to be able to walk up and down to loom without using elevator.

Same as yourself with regard to low floor access via steps Cheongsam.Im not great with heights but oh God that rooster!! Drunk or sober that little bugger had me awake at 3:30-4:30 am without fail.

Maybe he's gone to that great chicken coop in the sky but a mate of mine there on the ground says not.The rooster came with a construction site and the building is still a long way from complete.

I always stay as high as possible when I book a hotel room or condo

:Dream1:

Can't easily dismiss a good nights sleep fellas.looks like I'm gonna be a 'high-so' this trip.

thanks for replies.

Archived