IGNORED

Omega 3.6.9 vitamins A.E super high protein products

tweedle-dee

Hi i wish to promote this product on behalf of my thai GF . Sacha inchi roasted nuts 'sampler' pack to test the waters here...there is a huge amount of interest and data on this product on the net so i wont bore you other than to get started here...this is a pack of aprox 50gm = aprox 50 roasted nuts ..the nut needs to be cracked open to reveal the prize...it is said to pack more clout than several salmon stakes...we recommend around 5 nuts per day thus giving you a daily nibble for 10 days. Price per pack 189 bht free ship within Thailand.. $3.00 world wide...pay pal preferred ..bank transfer ok. If we get some response here then we can show you the protein powder capsules /oils/ tea & soaps for the ladies and large blister packs of ready shelled nuts DSC03865.JPG

Goodluck with the new venture tweeds

Personally I hate having to deal with shells to get a nut fix, I like to shovel them in :Oops3:

Apart from monkey nuts which I love 

I'd Probably better not mention nuts again on here..... :Anger:Taxi ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

16 minutes ago, Lucky6pence said:

Goodluck with the new venture tweeds

Personally I hate having to deal with shells to get a nut fix, I like to shovel them in :Oops3:

Apart from monkey nuts which I love 

I'd Probably better not mention nuts again on here..... :Anger:Taxi ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Funny as fuck mate thanks...i'm same same and i do not want to end up looking like The incredible hulk.

The cheapest protein powder is usually 80% of the products weight. I believe these nuts are about 60%?

for 50g of protein powder, i pay about £0.50 gbp (about 22 baht)

if you market it as a protein powder, you can't compete with the numbers. Maybe best to stick with the healthy, great tasting snack approach. Just a heads up :)

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

How long will an unopened package stay fresh?

Hi the nuts will last a good few months if not more un shelled, the ready shelled are best kept back in a zip lock. more or less as shelled peanuts

7 minutes ago, tweedle-dee said:

Hi the nuts will last a good few months if not more un shelled, the ready shelled are best kept back in a zip lock. more or less as shelled peanuts

Here is a pic of the shelled ready roasted 250 gm vacuumed blister pack 600 bht free post thai..but airmail has 3 zone fees we have yet to set. DSC03866.JPG

21 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

The cheapest protein powder is usually 80% of the products weight. I believe these nuts are about 60%?

for 50g of protein powder, i pay about £0.50 gbp (about 22 baht)

if you market it as a protein powder, you can't compete with the numbers. Maybe best to stick with the healthy, great tasting snack approach. Just a heads up :)

where do you buy protein powder at 440thb /kg?

thanks

2 hours ago, PICCOLABESTIA said:

where do you buy protein powder at 440thb /kg?

thanks

England :)

12 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

England :)

:P:P:P 

that's easy you can buy everywhere in europe for that price

i thought 440 here in thailand. i pay almost double that price :(

Archived