Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Passage between Sukhumvit Soi 2 & 4 opened yet?

plahgat

Planning to stay at "ICheckin Ploenchit" in Sukhumvit Soi 2 soon and just want to know if anyone on the ground right now can tell me if the walkway between Soi 2 and Soi 4 through Rajah hotels parking lot has reopened yet or not!?

Don't want to walk all the way out to Sukhumvit Rd and around to get down to Nana Plaza!

If the passage is still closed I will choose a hotel on Soi 4 instead.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

1 hour ago, weblo said:

As of the end of march it was still closed, stayed at majestic grande and the soi is directly across the street.

Yes I also stayed in Soi 4 then, but wondered how far they have gotten right now?

Plahgat

Just got news from a source on the ground, that the passage is still closed!:unsure:

So I will choose a hotel on Soi 4 instead!:)

Plahgat

Archived