IGNORED

Controlling excessive sex drive

mrfixer

I have similar issues as OP.  It does tend to get in the way and is not as bad for me if I am really tired.  But if well rested, my body ramps up severly.  Never thought of it as a problem though.  Guess I dont have the withdrawal type symptoms. However, my judgement is not as good if it has been too long.  Probably the same for most people.

On 9/25/2017 at 12:27, The Sly Fox said:

Can't really see what your problem is. Not like this is a sudden new condition that's cause for alarm, you've been dealing with this high libido for 40-something years now. All I can tell you is make hay while the sun shines because as you get into your late-60s and 70s your libido will subside and your "old fella" won't be like it used to be. 

wanna bet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 12:13, bungee said:

sounds more like an 'addiction' than 'sex drive'. The chemicals released in the brain when you cum are strong and you can get addicted to them. If this is the case then you need to slowly reduce the number of times you cum each data. The fact you get headaches when you stop suggests withdrawal symptoms

As a recovering alcoholic I agree with the addiction comment in this post. If it effects any major part of your life (job, health, relationships, self-esteem) you might want to seek help from a professional (shrink) that specializes in this area. I could be right behind you brother....I'm just indulging now until I hit my bottom (from hitting her bottom:-)

Another possibility is hyper sexuality is very often present in people with bipolar disorder 

Archived