Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where is the best price for a lobster dinner in Pattaya?

I've been wanting to go have a good tasting lobster dinner - but I do not want to pay too much money for it.  I know I must pay a fair price.  I just have no Desire to pay more than is necessary.   Any suggestions?  Please list your favorite restaurant and the prices please.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Go to Naklua Seafood Market, pick a Lobster (or whatever the local equivalent species is - I am sure I have sen them there) and have the guys there grill it. Reltaively cheap and delicious.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-05-12 at 0:29 PM, Uncle-V said:

Go to Naklua Seafood Market, pick a Lobster (or whatever the local equivalent species is - I am sure I have sen them there) and have the guys there grill it. Reltaively cheap and delicious.  

Yes that's the cheapest way. Just bring some mayonnaise and lime (or buy it there) and a nice meal is done! 

On 2017-5-12 at 6:29 AM, Uncle-V said:

That's me sorted next trip.

17 hours ago, pattaya669 said:

Yes that's the cheapest way. Just bring some mayonnaise and lime (or buy it there) and a nice meal is done! 

Eureka! Do it yousrelf New Engalnd Lobster roll! On my to do list for August.

On 2017-4-28 at 7:07 PM, Komando said:

I've been wanting to go have a good tasting lobster dinner - but I do not want to pay too much money for it.  I know I must pay a fair price.  I just have no desire to pay more than is necessary.   Any suggestions?  Please list your favorite restaurant and the prices please.  Thank you!

lobster is something i have always wanted to try but never seen anywhere that does it, from looks and reviews, good enough to justify the high price. This is definitely something I would love to try, so let me know how it goes when you go (as long as its before july)?

Cherrys restaurant on 3rd rd has a lobster night  , i think it is on monday's  and not too expensive. It is a set menu and had a rock lobster starter which was good.  I've  also had lobster  at mr 99 on beach road which was a fantastic meal but more expensive than in the uk.

On 12 May 2017 at 3:29 PM, Uncle-V said:

On 31 May 2017 at 8:28 PM, jordanreleigh said:

lobster is something i have always wanted to try but never seen anywhere that does it, from looks and reviews, good enough to justify the high price. This is definitely something I would love to try, so let me know how it goes when you go (as long as its before july)?

Great suggestions, here's a vid I remember seeing on the Naklua fish market. Make sure you know what your number they call it out in Thai when it's ready for pickup!!

cheers C

9 hours ago, chirockr said:

Great suggestions, here's a vid I remember seeing on he Naklua fish market. Make sure you know what your number they call it out in Thai when it's ready for pickup!!

cheers C

awesome video, great to see what it's like before i get there. i think there needs to be mopre videos like this about every aspect of holidaying in thailand, helps give that being there fix to those who cant go very often.

Nakula Fish market is good, just catch the Baht bus down to the end of the road, take a bamboo matt or towel to sit on the grass in the park (they do hire matts I think).  I go every time I am there

killer deal at Marine seafood, Walking Street and choice of may ways to cook it.  My friends get it often.  Looks great

wooden box has some great deals

Lobster copy.jpg

lobster garlic.jpg

Lobster.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:47 PM, just hanging said:

Lobster copy.jpg

lobster garlic.jpg

Lobster.jpg

Looks awesome,whats the cost JH?

I go to a place called Ninja....it is on 3d road I think....anyways this Is a buffet.... many all you can eat....you cook it at your table...or for a fee they will bbq for you.....when I go I spend about 700 bht... for this I get my seafood....lobster, crab , prawns  cooked for me and delivered to my table...once there a girl is there cracking the shellfish for me and another girls stands ready to make sure my beer is cold and on ice. so you know there is hundreds of different foods to eat....beef ...pork...fish ...chicken... and ice cream for desert....when I go I bring a lemon and butter for dipping...

I can't advise you on Lobster but if you have a hankering for Bearded Clam may I suggest Tuktic, Route 69 Bar, on Soi 6.  Quite savory and delicious. Enjoy

6 hours ago, Cheetos said:

I can't advise you on Lobster but if you have a hankering for Bearded Clam may I suggest Tuktic, Route 69 Bar, on Soi 6.  Quite savory and delicious. Enjoy

Actually the Bald Beaver snacks next door are my favourite nibbles

21 hours ago, CamelToe said:

Looks awesome,whats the cost JH?

All restaurants and even Naklua market seem to have the same price, around 1500 for 1 lobster.

Have you found cheaper ?

Thanks.

checked wooden for price today, lots of different styles and all 935 baht, cant beat that

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

If you like to cook:

- 1kg of fresh lobsters in Naklua  Seafood market is 1400-1500 bahts

- 1 small fresh canadian lobster (400gr) is 450 bahts (a japanese restaurant in Labor Mall are selling those "living" lobster but are not as tasty as the fresh thai lobsters)

15 hours ago, Spellforce said:

If you like to cook:

- 1kg of fresh lobsters in Naklua  Seafood market is 1400-1500 bahts

- 1 small fresh canadian lobster (400gr) is 450 bahts (a japanese restaurant in Labor Mall are selling those "living" lobster but are not as tasty as the fresh thai lobsters)

Are you sure ? Seafood from USA and Canada is ALWAYS more tasty, So I am surprised that any Thai lobster could be better.

10 hours ago, frenchfarangbkk said:

Are you sure ? Seafood from USA and Canada is ALWAYS more tasty, So I am surprised that any Thai lobster could be better.

Maybe because of the plane travel ?

On 3.6.2017 at 6:47 AM, just hanging said:

Lobster copy.jpg

lobster garlic.jpg

Lobster.jpg

Wow.... Perfect looking... fantastic

On 6/2/2017 at 9:34 PM, chirockr said:

Great suggestions, here's a vid I remember seeing on the Naklua fish market. Make sure you know what your number they call it out in Thai when it's ready for pickup!!

cheers C

I have heard of the Naklua fish market before - but, alas - I don't know exactly where it is located. I do have a motorbike and I have driven on the road out past the Dolphin Roundabout - down about 3 km but I didn't see a fish market.  How do I find it?  Thank you for all the updates and tips.

On 6/8/2017 at 8:19 AM, pacing1 said:

I go to a place called Ninja....it is on 3d road I think....anyways this Is a buffet.... many all you can eat....you cook it at your table...or for a fee they will bbq for you.....when I go I spend about 700 bht... for this I get my seafood....lobster, crab , prawns  cooked for me and delivered to my table...once there a girl is there cracking the shellfish for me and another girls stands ready to make sure my beer is cold and on ice. so you know there is hundreds of different foods to eat....beef ...pork...fish ...chicken... and ice Cream for desert....when I go I bring a lemon and butter for dipping...

Ninja's sounds like a great dinner option.  Where about on 3rd Road is it located?  I have a motorbike.  Is it between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua or is it between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai?

Thank you for the update and tips.

Archived