IGNORED

Swiss Army knife outlet?

wingcom1

E bay will ship them here in most cases and there Not Copys

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

There is a very big Army surplus shop just outside pattaya on the way to satahip its on the left just past the Hilton (which is on the right the other side of the road).  it has two big 8ft fibreglass soldiers outside. And a big plane in the field next to it.

There are over a hundred knives for sale new,old, copy and original.  Bargain for the best price I have never payed his first asking price there.

I am not sure if he has your knife however its well worth the 25min drive to go take a look.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 5:30 AM, wingcom1 said:

Does anyone know where I can by a genuine Victorinox swiss army knife in Pattaya?  Had a look in Central Festival today but no joy.

Many thanks

Have you gotten one yet? I have a Amazon Prime account and could order you one and meet up with you in Pattaya when i get there in a couple weeks. I'll be staying on Soi 5 and will be around town for a month. 

Are pocket knives legal to carry in Thailand? I would like to bring my Spyderco to carry but dont want any shit from the boys in brown. Just let me know if you want one, go pick it out on Amazon. 

On 5/27/2017 at 4:11 AM, Corbin73 said:

Have you gotten one yet? I have a Amazon Prime account and could order you one and meet up with you in Pattaya when i get there in a couple weeks. I'll be staying on Soi 5 and will be around town for a month. 

Are pocket knives legal to carry in Thailand? I would like to bring my Spyderco to carry but dont want any shit from the boys in brown. Just let me know if you want one, go pick it out on Amazon. 

Appreciate the offer mate.  I'm in Amsterdam for a few weeks so will no no doubt be able to get one here.  Many thanks though.

Not sure about the legality of carrying a knife in Thailand tbh.  Regardless, I expect the BiB would use it as an excuse to do you anyway if they wanted to.

On 5/27/2017 at 4:11 AM, Corbin73 said:

I got a spyderco, great knife, but yep, illegal.    rumor was 100 baht fine, but dont really know

PETTY OFFENCES

Section 367 Whoever, to have been required by the official to give oneself s name or address for theexecution of the law, to refuse to give or give the name or address which to be false, shallbe punished by fine not out of one hundred Baht.

Section 368 Whoever, being informed of an order of an official given according to the power invested bylaw, refuses to comply with the same without any reasonable cause or excuse, shall bepunished with imprisonment not exceeding ten days or fined not exceeding five hundredBaht, or both.If such order is an order authorized by law requiring a person to assist in carrying on theactivities in the function of an official, the offender shall be punished with imprisonment notexceeding one

month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 369 Whoever, to act by any means causing the notification, poster or document posted up orexhibited by the official in the excise of oneself's duty or by oneself's order, to be pulleddown, or rendered useless, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 370 Whoever, creates a noise, causes a noise or disturbance without a reasonable cause so asto frighten or trouble the public, shall be punished with fined not exceeding one hundredBaht.

Section 371 Whoever, carries arms in a town, village or public way openly or without a reasonablecause, or carries arms in a gathering assembled for worship, entertainment or any otherpurpose, shall be punished with fined not exceeding one hundred Baht, and the Court, shallhave the power to forfeit such arms.

Section 372 Whoever, quarreling in the public way or place, or causing by any other means to disturb inthe public way or place, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 373 Whoever, having the duty to control and to take care of an insane person, allows suchinsane person to wander about alone, shall be punished with fined not exceeding fivehundred Baht.

Section 374 Whoever, to see the othererson to be in the danger of life, which oneself may help sopwithout the danger to oneself or the other person, but oneself does not assist, shall beimprisoned not out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 375 Whoever, obstructing or causing the inconvenience to the public dra in, watercourse orsewer, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 376 Whoever, unnecessarily fires a gun in a town, village or an other place where there isconglomeration of people, shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding ten days orfined not exceeding five hundred Baht, or both.

Section 377 Whoever, having in his care a ferocious or vicious animal, allows it to wander about alone ina manner likely to cause injury to a person or things, shall be punished with imprisonmentnot exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 378 Whoever, drinking the spirituous liquor or the other intoxicant up to be drunk, and behavingin the riotous manner, or to be unable to control oneself in any public road or place, shall befined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 379 Whoever, in the course of a fight, draws or shows up arms, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding ten days or fined not exceeding five hundred Baht, or both.

Section 380 Whoever, causing the water in the well, pond or reservoir provided for public using to befilthy, shall be imprisoned not out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 381 Whoever, cruelly ill-treats or kills an animal with unnecessary sufferings, shall be punishedwith imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, orboth.

Section 382 Whoever, overworking the animal unreasonably or using it to do the unsuitable work onaccount of it to be iii, old or young, shall be imprisoned not out of one month or fined notout of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 383 Whoever, being called by an official to render assistance in case of fire or other publiccalamity, fails to comply with such call when he is able to do so, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding one moth or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 384 Whoever, alarms the public by maliciously circulating false reports, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 385 Whoever, without the lawful permission, unnecessarily obstructing the public way by placingor leaving thereon any thing or by acting by any means up to it may interfere with thesafety or convenience of traffic, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 386 Whoever, digging the hole or groove, or erecting or placing the cumbrous thing along thepublic way without the lawful permission, or doing so

lawfully but neglecting to show theproper signal to prevent the accident, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 387 Whoever, hangs, installs or places any thing in a manner likely to fall or tumble down andcause injury, dirtiness or trouble to a passer-by in a public way, shall be punished with finednot exceeding five hundred Baht.

Section 388 Whoever, doing any shameful act in public by indecently exposing oneself's person, or bycommitting the other indecent act, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 389 Whoever, by any means whatever, causes a hard substance to fall on any place in a mannerlikely to cause harm, trouble or nuisance to a person or to cause danger a thing, or by anymeans whatever, causes a filthy thing to dirty or likely to dirty a person or thing, ormaliciously causes a filthy thing to be a trouble

or nuisance, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 390 Whoever, causing bodily or mental harm to the other person by negligence, shall beimprisoned not out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 391 Whoever, commits an act of violence not amounting to bodily or mental harm to the otherperson, shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined notexceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 392 Whoever, puts a person in fear or in fright by threat, shall be punished with imprisonmentnot exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 393 Whoever, insulting the other person in his presence or by publication, shall be imprisonednot out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 394 Whoever, chases, drives away or allows any animal to enter a garden, field or farm of theother person, which is prepared, sown or covered with crop, or which contains a produce,shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding onethousand Baht, or both.

Section 395 Whoever, having in his care any animal, allows it to enter a garden, field or farm of theother person, which is prepared, sown or covered with crop, or which contains a produce,shall be punished with fined not exceeding five hundred Baht.

Section 396 Whoever, leaving the carcass able to be bad to smell on or near the public way, shall befined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 397 Whoever, in a public place or before the public, does, by any means whatever to annoy orbully the other person, or causes the other person to be ashamed or troubled, shall bepunished with imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousandBaht, or both.

Section 398 Whoever, doing by any means to torment the child not yet over fifteen years of age, sickperson or aged person being to depend such person in subsistence or any thing else, shallbe imprisoned not out of one month of fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both. 

JDM

I can live with a hundred baht, but dont want a $200 knife confiscated. Think i will find a cheaper option. Thanks for the facts. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2017 at 15:36, JAI DEE MAK said:

PETTY OFFENCES

Section 367 Whoever, to have been required by the official to give oneself s name or address for theexecution of the law, to refuse to give or give the name or address which to be false, shallbe punished by fine not out of one hundred Baht.

Section 368 Whoever, being informed of an order of an official given according to the power invested bylaw, refuses to comply with the same without any reasonable cause or excuse, shall bepunished with imprisonment not exceeding ten days or fined not exceeding five hundredBaht, or both.If such order is an order authorized by law requiring a person to assist in carrying on theactivities in the function of an official, the offender shall be punished with imprisonment notexceeding one

month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 369 Whoever, to act by any means causing the notification, poster or document posted up orexhibited by the official in the excise of oneself's duty or by oneself's order, to be pulleddown, or rendered useless, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 370 Whoever, creates a noise, causes a noise or disturbance without a reasonable cause so asto frighten or trouble the public, shall be punished with fined not exceeding one hundredBaht.

Section 371 Whoever, carries arms in a town, village or public way openly or without a reasonablecause, or carries arms in a gathering assembled for worship, entertainment or any otherpurpose, shall be punished with fined not exceeding one hundred Baht, and the Court, shallhave the power to forfeit such arms.

Section 372 Whoever, quarreling in the public way or place, or causing by any other means to disturb inthe public way or place, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 373 Whoever, having the duty to control and to take care of an insane person, allows suchinsane person to wander about alone, shall be punished with fined not exceeding fivehundred Baht.

Section 374 Whoever, to see the othererson to be in the danger of life, which oneself may help sopwithout the danger to oneself or the other person, but oneself does not assist, shall beimprisoned not out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 375 Whoever, obstructing or causing the inconvenience to the public dra in, watercourse orsewer, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 376 Whoever, unnecessarily fires a gun in a town, village or an other place where there isconglomeration of people, shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding ten days orfined not exceeding five hundred Baht, or both.

Section 377 Whoever, having in his care a ferocious or vicious animal, allows it to wander about alone ina manner likely to cause injury to a person or things, shall be punished with imprisonmentnot exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 378 Whoever, drinking the spirituous liquor or the other intoxicant up to be drunk, and behavingin the riotous manner, or to be unable to control oneself in any public road or place, shall befined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 379 Whoever, in the course of a fight, draws or shows up arms, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding ten days or fined not exceeding five hundred Baht, or both.

Section 380 Whoever, causing the water in the well, pond or reservoir provided for public using to befilthy, shall be imprisoned not out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 381 Whoever, cruelly ill-treats or kills an animal with unnecessary sufferings, shall be punishedwith imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, orboth.

Section 382 Whoever, overworking the animal unreasonably or using it to do the unsuitable work onaccount of it to be iii, old or young, shall be imprisoned not out of one month or fined notout of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 383 Whoever, being called by an official to render assistance in case of fire or other publiccalamity, fails to comply with such call when he is able to do so, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding one moth or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 384 Whoever, alarms the public by maliciously circulating false reports, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 385 Whoever, without the lawful permission, unnecessarily obstructing the public way by placingor leaving thereon any thing or by acting by any means up to it may interfere with thesafety or convenience of traffic, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 386 Whoever, digging the hole or groove, or erecting or placing the cumbrous thing along thepublic way without the lawful permission, or doing so

lawfully but neglecting to show theproper signal to prevent the accident, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 387 Whoever, hangs, installs or places any thing in a manner likely to fall or tumble down andcause injury, dirtiness or trouble to a passer-by in a public way, shall be punished with finednot exceeding five hundred Baht.

Section 388 Whoever, doing any shameful act in public by indecently exposing oneself's person, or bycommitting the other indecent act, shall be fined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 389 Whoever, by any means whatever, causes a hard substance to fall on any place in a mannerlikely to cause harm, trouble or nuisance to a person or to cause danger a thing, or by anymeans whatever, causes a filthy thing to dirty or likely to dirty a person or thing, ormaliciously causes a filthy thing to be a trouble

or nuisance, shall be punished withimprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 390 Whoever, causing bodily or mental harm to the other person by negligence, shall beimprisoned not out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 391 Whoever, commits an act of violence not amounting to bodily or mental harm to the otherperson, shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined notexceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 392 Whoever, puts a person in fear or in fright by threat, shall be punished with imprisonmentnot exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 393 Whoever, insulting the other person in his presence or by publication, shall be imprisonednot out of one month or fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both.

Section 394 Whoever, chases, drives away or allows any animal to enter a garden, field or farm of theother person, which is prepared, sown or covered with crop, or which contains a produce,shall be punished with imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding onethousand Baht, or both.

Section 395 Whoever, having in his care any animal, allows it to enter a garden, field or farm of theother person, which is prepared, sown or covered with crop, or which contains a produce,shall be punished with fined not exceeding five hundred Baht.

Section 396 Whoever, leaving the carcass able to be bad to smell on or near the public way, shall befined not out of five hundred Baht.

Section 397 Whoever, in a public place or before the public, does, by any means whatever to annoy orbully the other person, or causes the other person to be ashamed or troubled, shall bepunished with imprisonment not exceeding one month or fined not exceeding one thousandBaht, or both.

Section 398 Whoever, doing by any means to torment the child not yet over fifteen years of age, sickperson or aged person being to depend such person in subsistence or any thing else, shallbe imprisoned not out of one month of fined not out of one thousand Baht, or both. 

JDM

Too long to read .

I hi-lighted the relevant section in RED for ease of viewing.

I posted the rest as I thought it may be of interest to some BM.

I hope my response is not too long for you to read.

JDM 

I dont know if Swiss army was among them but I went to paragon yesterday, in the rear of the mens section, at the sports store, the have about 6 counters with just about every knife you can imagine, great collection

On 9/8/2017 at 15:14, just hanging said:

I dont know if Swiss army was among them but I went to paragon yesterday, in the rear of the mens section, at the sports store, the have about 6 counters with just about every knife you can imagine, great collection

Thanks for the tip.

Where is Paragon ?.

JDM

3 minutes ago, JAI DEE MAK said:

Thanks for the tip.

Where is Paragon ?.

JDM

bangkok, siam exit off skytrain.  paragon is in paragon building, mens floor in the bach,  never seen so many knives

57 minutes ago, striderman said:

you can always do it yourself...................

59b5f7d42c4fb_june15001(Custom).JPG.78e73eedac64b737de3d7c50d877dacc.JPG

outside condo window cleaning device

make your own or just hit ebay, if you get something that is in Hongkong or china its usually free shipping and customs doesnt add charges

shanks04.jpg

toothbrush-prison-shank.jpg

images.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 10.42.15 AM.jpg

Archived