IGNORED

View Talay 6 Condo for rent

Footymadstreams

Condo in View Talay 6 for rent.
48 sq mt condo on 16th floor, Walking Street side for long term rent.
bt25,000 per month, min 3 mths. 

Weekly rates now available

8250 baht

1acondo.jpg

1acondo1.jpg

1acondo2.jpg

Beautiful condo, love the bar. But does it come with expat tv??? 555

Electric 5 baht a unit , bedding changed  and condo cleaned weekly

Free internet 

Only 48sqm,but lets cram in a bar anyway...love it..that bar gives me a good idea for my place

looks real nice. and the bar fitted on the balcony? great idea

1 bedroom or studio style?

• 3 weeks later...

Would you consider renting it for 1 month?

Yes can you pm the dates  and i will give you a contact tel

8250 baht

Electric 5 baht

Free water and 3bb internet 

That's big bucks for a small condo and in low season.
Good luck but your about 8 k to heavy IMO

16 minutes ago, mcfish said:

That's big bucks for a small condo and in low season.
Good luck but your about 8 k to heavy IMO

Maybe....  But, if you read this forum, VT 6 IS THE PLACE TO STAY  according to many, and thus attracts a premium..(not my opinion BTW)... and for a holiday rental that is pretty reasonable IMHO. According to many, VT 6 is the LA LA of condos 5555

Sure there are plenty, and I mean plenty of better condos and deals available around the place, but what the guy is asking, isn't outrageous...

53 minutes ago, bestmate said:

Where is the bed?

1abedcondo.jpg

Maybe....  But, if you read this forum, VT 6 IS THE PLACE TO STAY  according to many, and thus attracts a premium..(not my opinion BTW)... and for a holiday rental that is pretty reasonable IMHO. According to many, VT 6 is the LA LA of condos 5555

Sure there are plenty, and I mean plenty of better condos and deals available around the place, but what the guy is asking, isn't outrageous...

Says min 3 months. However the weekly rent is the way to go at 8k for two week millionaires that works out very well compared to tired hotel Rooms at the same price.

Yes we now have various options long term or on a weekly basis 

Condo in View Talay 6 for rent.
bt25,000 per month, min 3 mths. 

8250 baht

8 hours ago, dave01 said:

Yes he isn't you can walk now and get one for 20k no problem month to month.I have stayed there for 16k great view but poorly furnished. Some are going for 16k to 27k for that size longer terms. It Is a reasonable price but how long do you want a apartment on the market for.ATM there are a lot of premium rooms to rent there .https://www.hipflat.co.th/en/pattaya/condo/view-talay-6 then you have honeys coffee shop VT6 Condos and every shop that does rentals would have a few.eaislly over 50 studios alone. If i were and owner i would prefer 100% occupancy at a lower price than 30% at a reasonable one which is what pattaya is running at its best ATM.

There is one clown asking 45k for a studio the highest price on the market but for a sale it's the lowest at 4mil.  

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

Booked from    June 9 to July 6

Previously we only did long term so all other dates are now available on a weekly or fourteen nights . monthly basis or long term basis

bt25,000 per month,

8250 baht

Free water, Internet ,cleaned weekly electric 5 baht

there is no better location in pattaya , period ( personal opinion ofcourse ) , cant get closer to everything aswell as having bahtbusses going both ways just by walking out the condo as the building exits both to second road and beachroad ...... simply amazing aswell as central nextdoor .

as talung66 so wisely said getting studios just by walking in the house  cheaper might be the reason its still available eventho it sure must be worth some extra with the bar ........ rough market indeed .

looks great hope rental goes well .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

I'm staying at VT6 currently and agree that this location can pull a premium for location. And last I heard real estate is about three things, location, location, and location. 

I have stayed in several spots over the years, personally think VT6 is great.  Have not stayed in this particular apartment but I dislike hotels and prefer the privacy of an apartment and I often cook my own breakfasts, reheat take out etc.  I am back in VT6 in July.

• Baht busses both ways (second road and beach road)
  • Central Festival next door, lower food court is good for lunch and plenty of resturants etc
  • Family Mart style store on the bottom floor
  • Quick walk to Soi Honey / LK Metro / Soi Dianna /Boocow (Buakhuao)
  • Nice massage place (I never get happy massages or take a girl from there, too much drama when you live there I would think but after the gym and/or a long walk.. it's nice, shoulders or foot massage etc then up the lift
  • Guards are always friendly to me and helped a couple times.
  • Reasonable sized rooms for a studio compared to eg The Base etc (too small to live in IMO but fine for a holiday) 
  • Central Avenue Gym is easy walking distance
  • Pool is fairly good (not great as it has a lot or building shade but very good none the less)
  • 7/11 on beach road side

If the only thing you want to do is ST on Soi 6 and drink there, then much better to stay on the 6.

and of course if you stay on Boocow etc then might as well get a room there as well :)

but for me, it's the best spot to stay.

Great location for your holiday 

8250 baht

Archived